Chapter 42

it was about 5 when people started to come over. the house started to full up really fast. some of the people i didnt even know. when i walked out of my bedroom, there were people crowding the hallway. i tried to find bryce or anyone i knew. there was loud music, alcohol and did i mention creepy boys? rocky was in his crate with a blanket over it so he wouldnt see anyone. i find bryce talking to some guy. "bryce i thought you were gonna have a few people over not the whole state of new york!" i yell over the blaring music. "what!" he yells. "why are there so many people here!" i yell back. "i have to idea what your saying." he yells. i roll my eyes and walk outside for some fresh air. theres people making out everywhere. i walk back in and i grab some fruit. suddenly i feel a hand around my waist. i turn around and see a stranger. "who are you." i ask. "danny." he said staring at me. "ok bye." i say walking onto the deck. "can you guess what my shirt is made of?" he asks. "i dont know cotton?" i say sarcastically. "boyfriend material." he says smiling. "yea um i have a boyfriend." i say turning around. before i could leave he grabs me by the wrist. i look at his hand then at him. "you better let go of me." i say. "common baby i can make your night." he says grinning. "your gonna regret it." i say trying to give him one last chance. "your all mine and you cant do shit to stop me babe." where the hell is bryce when i need him?

he drags me by the hair to the woods behind the house. he pushes me to the ground. he picks me up and kisses me. he reeks of alcohol. i push him back and i start running into the woods. i hide behind a tree and i put my hand over my mouth. "common outttt." "if you come out now i wont hurt you, but if i find you i could really hurt you babygirl." he says while slurring. i hear his stumble closer and closer...

(bryces pov)
after a while without seeing katherine, i was wondering where she was. i saw mikey and ask him where she is. "uh no why." he asks. "i cant find her and im startingto get nervous with all these people in the house." i say nervously. "ok ok we will find her shes probably upstairs maybe." mikey said while walking upstairs. we searched the whole upstairs and downstairs. finally i find grayson and ethan. without saying anything, i take them outside. "guys mikey and i cant find katherine." i say. "relax shes probably drinking with her friends or somthing." ethan says. "no both of us searched the whole house." mikey said sounding nervous as well. graysons eyes widened. "ok um lets not worry theres a ton of people here so they must have seen her." ethan said.

(katherines pov)
danny fell and looked directly at me. in terror i screamed as loud as i could. he got up with a smirk and walked toward me. i tried to run again but i was too late he already got me. he threw me over his shoulder and took me deeper into the woods. i started to screaming and crying. "shut up you slut." he says in a deep voice. theres nothing i could do, nobody was coming.

(bryces pov)
we heard a loud scream coming from the woods. we all ran into it hoping she would near but she wasnt. after a few minutes there was another one. it was deeper into the woods. we separated into two and searched. "katherine is that- HEY LET GO OF HER." i herd ethan yell. mikey and i run to where they were and saw a old friend danny in front of katherine who was on the ground crying. "what the hell did you do!" i yell at him. he didnt reply. she was wimpering and curled up. "im gonna give you a 5 second start before i kick the shit out of you." i say. yet he doesnt move.

(katherines pov)
"im gonna give you a 5 second start before i kick the shit out of you." bryce says with his fits clenched up. mikey picks me up and hugs me. after danny not movinh bryce and danny go at it. they were fighting so bad that i thought one of them were gonna die. "bryce stop." i say. "bryce!" i say louder. he doesnt stop. mikey is holding me back from getting involved. "ok bryce hes done." ethan says. (hes not dead) bryce gets up and kicks him one last time. he holds his arms out and i hug him. i start crying into his chest. "shhhh its ok, your ok." he says while rubbing my head. "im here ok, ill never leave you again."

sorry for the crappy spelling i really wanted to get this done. but i might post tomorrow idk though.
hope you liked this chapter and im also sorry that it sucked😂 love you guys💕