Chapter 14 Day 1

I starred at them with hate. I hated them so much. It was like a bad character in a movie except this was real life and it was a lot more hate. "So are you going let us in or no." Leah said. "How about you go back to your boyfriends and be a whore somewhere else." I said. Jess came over and said "ugh you." "Maybe I'll just go see Hunter." Lexi said. "Ya know what fuck you bitch." Jess said. "Or maybe Mark!" Meghan said. Sarah yelled "TRY ME BITCH." I smiled and said "why don't you talk someone who gives a shit ok?" The boys door opened and it was Mark. "Hey babe!" Meghan said. Sarah came out and kissed him. Megan's jaw dropped. "But Mark I thought you loved me." Mark have her the middle finger while still kissing Sarah. Then Hunter and Bryce came out. "Hey Hunter." Lexi said. "Hi." Hunter said quickly. "DAMN IT." Jess screamed. I walked in the bed room and saw her run to the bathroom. I looked on the bed and saw blood. I immediately got the closets clothing or towel and threw it on it. "What's wrong." Hunter said. "Um uh nothing just um she uh." I said. "What Katherine tell me." Hunter said. "She just smudged her make up." I said. Jess came out looking pissed. "Babe what's wrong." Hunter said. "I smudged my make up like what Katherine said." Jess said. She kissed her and left. I herd Bryce say "seriously Leah stop." I waked out and saw her grab his butt. "Ok leave right now before I throw you in the Arctic Ocean." I said. "Wanna go." She said. "Grow up." I said. "Your such a piece of trash." She said. "Does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?" I said. She went toward me and then Bryce came in the middle and pushed me back into my room. He closed the door. I guess Jess and Sarah went in to other room while I was too focused on Leah. "Babe it's ok." He said. "I'm gonna kill her, I swear to god I will kill her and her fake ass-." I was cut off by Bryce kissing me. "I needed that." I told him. "I did too." He said and kissed me again. "OHHHHHH GET IT ON BRYCE GET IT GET IT." It was Mark. He stopped making out with me and said "I bet you have more that make out sessions with Sarah." "Oh shut up Katherine lover." Mark said. Bryce turned to me and tackled me on the couch. He started tickling me and I am very ticklish. Everyone came in and I fell off the couch. We all started laughing. "Ok so I was this close to slapping Lexi but I made them leave so their gone." Jess said. "I want to play truth or dare except only dares." Hunter said. "So just dares." Sarah said. "Yeah yeah yeah". Hunter said. We all laughed. We sat in a circle. "Ok Sarah I dare you to slap Sarah." Hunter said we all looked at Sarah. Jess leaned over and tapped her cheek. We laughed a little bit and went to the next one. "Ok Bryce I dare you to grind on Katherine for 10 seconds." Hunter said. "Uh uh no." I said. "I mean it's not like he doesn't do it when their alone." Mark said. Sarah elbows him. We did more and then there was a knock at the door. Jess got up and opened it it was Liam. "Hi I'm looking for Katherine." I walked over and saw him. "Please can I talk to you alone." I looked at Jess and then at Bryce and nodded my head. I walked out and stood against the wall. "I'm sorry of what I've done to you." He said. "I'm not taking it. You choked me and then let Leah Lexi and Meghan fight us." "And I have an anger issue when I'm angry I do what ever I do I have no control of it." "Yeah no kidding." I said. "I don't like Leah. To be honest." Liam said. I paused and looked at him. "I like you." I looked at him again again said "wha-." I was stopped my him kissing me and pushing me up against the wall. I tried pushing him on but he's like a body builder. He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. I screamed and nobody came out. Why the hell cant they hear me. FUCKING COME OUT IM GETTING RAPPED. I kicked him in the balled and he fell down. I started running down the hallway and then he got up and started running after me. I ran toward the elevator and push the button several times. He was close so I just ran again down the hall and to the stairs. I pushed the door open and skipped some stairs to go downstairs. I kept running and I heard Liam still running. I just remembered that I had the key in my pocket. I ran toward the pool slid the card and went into the pool room. I slammed the door behind me. Liam ran in the door and he then pulled out his card. My heart stopped. I called Bryce. "Bryce please help me I'm in the pool and l- Liam is trying to get in and hurt me he tried to kiss me and he ran after me please come." "Ok I'm coming." I hung up. The door opened and I ran to the exit to the outside. I ran at the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't open. He came at me I ran around the pool and tried the other door. He was walking to me so I had time. He now ran at me and picked me up saying "let's go for a swim. He threw me in the pool. I came up and he was there. Getting in his baiting suit.  He jumped in on me and was drowning. I scratched him and dig my nails in him. I saw the blood in the water. I was getting weak and I passed out of the lack of air. I sunk and he got out of the pool and left. Everyone came in and Bryce dove in. He pulled me up. He carried me to the stairs, Hunter and Mark picked me up out of the pool laid my down. Bryce jumped out and started doing mouth to mouth. Jess and Sarah got towels and wrapped me in them. I didn't wake up. Jess and Sarah started to panic. So did Hunter and Mark. At this point Bryce was crying and kept going. I woke up and coughed up water. I was out of breath. They all smiled. Bryce picked me up and carried me back to the room. He laid me on his bed and held me. "Ok I'm going to get some of her clothes so she can change." Jess said while running to our room. She came back with clothes. They boys left and I went into the bathroom. I was still weak but not as weak. I put on shorts, a patriots shirt and obviously underwear and a bra. I came out and put on knee socks. I laid on the bed and the boys came back in. I got under the covers and so did Bryce. He cuddled up next to me and spooned me. Jess came over and put my phone on the table. "It was on the ground near the pool." She left with Hunter, Mark and Sarah. I don't know where they went but all I know is that I was in Bryce's arms. We fell asleep while still cuddling.

I was in a rush cuz I'm tired. So why is this only happening to Katherine? Why not Jess or Sarah? Why are they so obsessed with hurting Katherine? You'll find out soon✌🏼️😬