Chapter 12 Movies

"I'm bored want to go to the movies." Bryce texted me. "Uh when." I said. "An hour." He said. I went to Bryce's house and waited for Jess, and Sarah. I went over to bryces house and his mom was there. "hello mrs. hall." I said. "hello Katherine are you and Bryce going somewhere." she said. "uh were just going to catch up with some friends and go to the movies." I said. "well have fun, oh and Bryce is in his room." she said. I smiled and went upstairs. I knocked on his door. "come in." he said. I walked in and he was in his bed on his phone. "oh hey Katherine." we said. "hi." I said back. there was a beep and I said "oh Jess and Sarah are here." i walked out and saw the car. Jess was wearing her life guard sweatshirt jeans, uggs and her hair in a bun. Sarah was wearing a crop top, yoga pants, converse and her hair in a ponytail. We got in Bryce's car and went to the movies. We arrived at the movies. "What do you want to see." Sarah asked. "let's watch a scary one." Hunter said. "Cut the crap." I told him. He laughed. We went to watch the visit. honestly it's not scary. we got ours tickets and went to Theater 13. There was nobody there at first until another group came in. "Hi!" Mark said to the group.  "Hey babe!" The girl said. He looked embarrassed and Sarah looked sad. "She was just joking." I said. "I know but whatever." She said. Mark went over to her and hug her. Their so cute. He kissed her on the cheek and held her head. Jess got a picture of it but didn't posted on anything because They didn't know if they liked each other or not. But now we know that they do. The movie started. It went Mark, Sarah, Hunter, Jess, Bryce, me. They kept throwing popcorn at me. "can you guys shut the hell up." One of the boys in front of us said. I tried so hard not to laugh but it came out. At one point we were all laughing until the boys get up and left. "I thing is going to go tell on us and get us kicked out." I told them. "i'll kick their ass if they try to kick us out." Jess said. About two minutes later a guard came. "guys I've got multiple complaints about you saying you're too loud." He told us. "I'm sorry you're in denial." Hunter said. "excuse me." The guard said. "their Obviously lying because we did absolutely nothing we are watching a movie and that's it." Hunter said. he went over to Bryce and picked him up by his shirt. We all stood up. I put my hand in front of him and push him back. "Mmm what are you doing." I said. "you guys need to leave now." The guard said. "Why we did nothing wrong." I said with an attitude. He grabbed me but before he got a good grip, Bryce stood up and said "alright alright chill out there's no need to touch her ok we'll leave." We didn't say anything we just left. We went out of the theater and started to go out of the building and we saw tons of girls. "Uh Bryce I know you do you now and all that but why so many girls." I asked. "Just follow us but we're gonna take some pictures and that's all." He told me. Jess and Sarah looked at Mark and Hunter and the boys said "well only take a few." We let them do what they needed to do. We walked out with them and we stood there like idiots. They took about 10 pictures maybe more and we left. Bryce had to call his mom because we got kicked out and missed like 40 minuets of the movie. We waited 10 minuets while the boys STILL took pictures which bothered us because they were here for us not for them but I wouldn't understand because I'm not "famous". She pulled up and we went home. They all came over to my house so we could hang out more. We went up to my room. Me and Jess sat on my bed, Sarah sat on my desk chair, Bryce and Hunter sat on my window seat and Mark leaned against the wall. "I wanted to tell you this but I just wasn't sure if you'd still like me." Mark said to Sarah. "I don't care it's just I don't know when your leaving because I just want to spend more time with you." She said. "In leaving tomorrow. We all are." Mark said. Sarah and Jess looked like they were gonna cry. "I'm going to stay here for about 2 weeks and then I'm going to a meet and greet with them." Bryce said. "In California." He added with a frown. " w- w- why." I said. "I'll come back I'll just be gone for 2 days Friday and Saturday." He said trying to be happy. "Well I'm not in charge of you but we will talk about this later." I said. It got silent until my dog Lucy came up. Thank god she did because it was getting awkward real fast. She went to Jess and she was wagging her tail. Hunters phone rang. It said 781-456-2097. The number wasn't familiar. He answered it. We didn't hear anything until he put it on speaker phone. "So when are you free." It said. It sounded like a girl. "Uh what." Hunter said. "When are you free cuz I'm free." She said. "Who is this." Hunter asked. "Are you with anyone?" The girl said. Mark shook his head and cut his throat with his hand. "Uh nobody." He said. "It's Lexi." She said. He paused. "Uh sorry I'm a little busy right now and will always be." He said. "Uh babe come back to bed!" Jess said loud enough for Lexi to hear. "Is that a - a girl?!" Lexi said. "Sorry Hun but like what I said I'm busy." Hunter said and hung up. We all looked so impressed with Jess. It was a school night but tomorrow is Friday! I'm gonna do homework and then each Netflix while eating a tube of ice cream. I texted Lauren and asked if she wanted to hang out Saturday with me. She said yes of course. We have been friends since 4th grade but now we don't talk anymore. I missed her so much. "Well we better go to get ready for tomorrow." Mark said. Mark hugged me said goodbye and did the same to Jess. Sarah and Mark went downstairs to talk and say goodbye. Hunter said good bye to me and hugged me. "You better post the YouTube video." He said. "I will." I said. Jess and him went out in the hall way. Now it was just me and Bryce. "Katherine I want you to come with us. To California." He said. "Bryce I told you this I can't afford it." But I'll pay for you, and Mark will pay for Sarah and Hunter will pay for Jess." I shrugged my shoulders and said "what about my mom, and their parents." "I'm going to pay for you not them, my mom and your mom are best friends she'll let you go with us." He said. "Ok I'll go." I said. "YAYAYAYA." He said and hugged me." "Im so happy." He said. "See you on the flip side". He Dias to me. "See you there." I said back. He winked then left with mark and Hunter. Jess' mom was here to pick up Jess and Sarah. I walked them out and they left. I went back up in my room and watched Netflix on my tv. I got a text saying "omg I love The vampire Diaries, can I watch too?" -M. I looked out my window and nobody was there. I got a little freaked out. But I was home. I shouldn't be scared... Just in case I texted Jess and said its happening again. "Don't worry about it ok just go on with your day, Lucy will bark and you'll hear ok."she said. "Ok ok I'll try thank you." I texted back. "No problem baby." She said back. I went back to the show and I got another text thinking it was Jess asking about the homework but it was the same number again. "I love this part, Stefan is so hot." - M. I closed my curtains and blinds. I called Lucy and she came up. She jumped on my bed next to me and laid down. I patted her and kept watching Netflix. Why does this happen to me? I didn't do anything wrong.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. IM SO BUSY AND I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE BUT IN MUSTANG BLOCK I WRITE WHATS GOING YO HAPPEN. IM ALREADY WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IM NOT FINISHED. BUT THERES A GOOD 4 PARAGRAPHS SO I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER💕 IM UPDATING THURSDAY. LOVE YOUUUUUU❤️❤️