Chapter 34 Hospital

We all immediately started screaming and crying. He was shot in the arm. Tyler called an ambulance while Jess laid with Hunter on the ground while the men drove off in their van. Blake Brandon and I ran up to the room to tell Christine. Christine went with Hunter to the hospital. Jess was a mess. (Lol that rhymed) "jess it's going to be Ok." Sarah told her. "No it's not. Ok it's fucking not. He-he just got shot for me - for us!" She yelled. She sat on the bed and started crying. "I'm so sorry." Bryce said. "It's not your fault." She said. "I just feel like it is my fault." He said while his voice cracking. "Stop Ok It's not your fault. if anything I should feel guilty. he was attacking of the guy that was holding me." She said while tears filled up her eyes. She got up got her phone and money. "What are you doing." I asked. "I'm going to see Hunter." She said. "Well then I'm coming with you." I said. Sarah and Brandon went with us. The rest are coming tomorrow or later tonight. We called in Uber and left to go to the hospital. After 10 minutes we arrived at the hospital. We were ran in and asked for Hunter room number. "His number is 205 on floor 2." She said. We didn't even say thank you. We just left. We all walked in and she was hooked up to all these machines. Dani was there with Mario her boyfriend. They have been dating for about 1 year now and their so cute. They go on trips and m&g together. Dani and I have been friends for a while but we kinda lost touch. Hunters eyes were open and was talking to Mario. "Hey beautiful." Hunter said while smiling at Jess. "Hey hero." She said while crying. "No no no don't cry baby girl." He said while holding her hand. "I had to do it. Not just for them but for you. Because I love you." He added. Jess dug her head into his chest and cried as Hunter ran his fingers through her hair. "Well Hunter we'll see you later, we gotta go to a m&g." Dani said. "Alright just text me." Hunter said. "Ok feel better Hun." She said and hugged him. "See ya later bro." Mario said. "Byeeeee." Hunter said. The nurse came in after they left. "So will he be ok? Is he ok?" Jess asked her. "Surprisingly he's really good. He would have had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks but now it's only 4 days. The bullet didn't go through him but took a lot of skin off so well do some surgery tomorrow and he'll recover for the next 3 days then we'll do some tests and hell be out." She said. "Oh thank god." Christine said. While holding his hand.

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER but I didn't know what to write. So next chapter isn't about what's happening now it's gonna be about one of you guys because in my story Blake isn't dating anyone. So I hope you liked the chapter updating lata✌🏼️💖