Chapter 2: Rebel by Choice.

-------------------------------
|"Princess by chance, |
| Rebel by choice." |
----------------------------
(Previously on chapter 1: the runaway)

Narrator's P.O.V.

Gabriel resigned from being King, days later after the disappearance of his wife and his son. He decided to become the leader of the Hawkmoth gang, so he can have his revenge and get his wife back.

The kingdom still needed a ruler and so they elected the most trustworthy family in the entire village.

The Dupain-Cheng(s)

They gathered all their belongings and moved to the castle.

Now they are called:

King Tom

Queen Sabine

And their daughter

Princess Marinette..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Continuing as Narrator's P.O.V.)

Every since the Dupaim-Cheng family has entered the castle, the princess has been put through intense training. Marinette was known as a super clumsy girl in her village. Now, she has bigger responsibilities. She has to help her people and be a Perfect princess.

Queen Sabine made Princess Marinette practice all day while she rests in the night, or at least that's what her parents think.

By night, the princess is the forest practicing combat on her own. Her mother would throw a fit if she ever found out. Unaware of her surroundings, Marinette doesn't know that she is being watched by a lost "cat."

Princess Marinette practiced with sword,fighting,and archery on dummies and targets.

She was a restless princess but she didn't want to be consumed by all the peppy things. She needed a little action in her life and that's what she planned to get.

She had once heard a small tale about 9 human transformed into cat-like creatures. It was known to the people as the Legend of the Nine Lives. They were known to help the unfortunate and live in the woods.

Marinette always wanted to help others by fighting back, but she was always clumsy. Now she has a duty to her people and she has to help them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's P.O.V.

'' Goodnight dear! You need rest from today's tea pinkie lesson. Tomorrow will be a longer day! We will learn to balance your body with books on your head!' Mom said as she kissed my forehead and tuck me in. Then she left the room.

I jumped out of my covers quietly, and grabbed my weapons. I put on my blue cloak and climbed out of my window to head to the woods.

I ran into the night, feeling free from all worries and dangers. I launched arrows towards targets and knocked down dummies.