Gossips and exaggeration leads to Doubts and Mistrust.

"Did you see that? She was roaming with 2 guys..."

"God knows, what her parents do?"

"Does she not feel ashamed?"

"I won't let my daughter/son get near her."

"God knows, if she's even pure."

The biggest problem in our society is nothing but those 'Gossip Queens',  'Aunty', 'Next-door-nosey-neighbor' and etc. They see things and exaggerate it to such a limit that it leads to greater consequences.

This is what I've seen since past 16 years of my life. If a girl is hanging out with two guys, and if some nosey neighbor or Aunty sees them, then you're done! The gossip starts, they start assuming things, they doubt the girls character, say mean things about her, tells their daughter/son to stay away from them. They don't see the fact that if a girl is hanging out with those two guys, then maybe they're JUST FRIENDS, and nothing more.

But No! Our society will think what they want to, they won't see the reality, or they won't even give that girl a benefit of doubt! Make random assumptions, gossip to other people, and during this long presses of the spreading of WRONG Rumors and Assumptions, the word will always reach that girl's parents, and then starts 'The War of Trusts'

"You're cell phone is confiscated!"

"You're no longer allowed to go out with those guys.."

"People are talking about us!"

"Our image is questioned"

"You're grounded!"

"You shall never leave our home, without our permission"

Parents start doubting their kids, and start believing those lies and rumors, which creates nothing but a barrier between and Parent-Child relationship. Our society so so evil, that it can ruin a Parent and their child's relationship. Even if their daughter has been the straight A child, the perfect daughter, her image will go down, shattering into pieces.

How cruel can our society be, What was that girls mistake? Just that, she was having a good time with her friends. If you stay home all day, they say, 'Why don't you mingle with other.' And if she does, they say, 'Does she even study?'

'God knows, what she tells her parents'

The funniest fact is that, These people are the biggest Hippocrates. Because, when it comes to their son being friend with That girl, they will be the first to come to her defence, saying

'She's a very well behaved girl.'

'Her parents must have raised her well.'

'My son is lucky to have such a girl, as a friend.'

'They're inseparable, maybe they'll get married one day.'

And so on.

I'm not here to criticize my nation, or my culture, in fact I'm proud to be an Indian, but every country has JTS flaws, and so does India. People need to stop judging, because sometimes what you see, is Not what it means, all the time. One cannot make hasty decision. Think before spreading rumors, because one single rumor can destroy a girls life.

Trust, is something which one needs to earn, you cannot simply hand it over to the other person, and today's generation is moving in a fast forward mode, girls are maturing faster, they're exposed to this crucial world, where they make tonnes of mistake. There maybe many rebellious moments, those cliché fights, but trust is always suppose to be there, not only in a country like India but everywhere.

Our parents want us to open up with them share our problems, but how can we, when were are constantly being doubted, our actions are being doubted. How can they expect us to open up, when they keep on questioning us, and breaking our trust.

We know, we make mistakes, we need tour guidance, but you'll need to trust us too, you'll need to support us, not demotivate us, you'll are our backbone. Trust us! That's all we ask for! We know you're worried about us twenty four-seven, but all we ask for is Trust.

Is it too much to ask?

A/N: A warm thank you to all my readers and thank you for voting! you'll make my day, its food to know that people appreciate your work for once :)

This is one of the very sensitive topic, and trust me its something every Indian girl goes through, saying it from a personal experience.

Trust is the base of everything, without trust a relationship cannot be created.

I'm sure all (Not only the Indians) have been through that phase. I know its hard, but sometimes a drop of trust can change into a beautiful relation or friendship.

Thank you!

PM me anything regarding any of your ideas. COMMENT, coz I'm always looking forward to reply them :) VOTE, because they make my day!