Griggs sighs, glaring at Ava who only smirks in response. Griggs waves his hand, commanding the other guards to follow.

They oblige and leave without another word about the situation.

Ava sighs and pushes her hair behind her ear. "I'm glad to know someone cares about my wellbeing." She sarcastically comments. "Who are you and what do you want?" She suddenly snaps.

Amanda Waller shows no reaction to Ava's snapping. Her poker face remains the same, strong and stern.

"Wait, I know you." Ava states, smirking slightly. Amanda shows slight shock by raising an eyebrow. She's never even met the woman, how does she know her?

"Amanda Waller." Ava states. "Stubborn, mentally tough, great poker face, usually gets what she wants, and can easily make someone do what she wants with the snap of her fingers, even if it is a stranger."

"How do you know this?" Amanda asks.

"It's a small perk that comes with my abilities." Ava shrugs.

"What? You can read people's minds?" The solider scoffs, arms crossed across his chest.

"No, Colonel Rick Flag. Not exactly. I get a small 'profile' out of you. Basically what you think about yourself and what others think about you." Ava replies, mocking the solider by crossing her arms across her chest.

"Why was this not on your file?" Amanda demands.

"You never asked." Ava shrugs, turning around to resume her pacing. "This horrid collar doesn't stop my 'profiling'."

Amanda takes a few seconds to process this new information before resuming back to her poker face.

"You see, my abilities aren't advanced enough to know why the fuck you are here. Would you mind explaining?" Ava sasses.

"I'm assembling a team consisting of you and other bad guys." Amanda starts, already getting interrupted by Ava.

"What makes you think I'm going to work with other people?" Ava chuckles.

"Well you might not, but Control would." Amanda replies, smirking slightly as she uses Ava's alias. Ava's amused smile falls.

"Control won't be coming unless this collar is off." Ava states grimly, glaring at the woman.

"Control doesn't have a choice."

"Why do you want me? Who are we going against? What's so important that you have to have villains to save the day?" Ava demands.

"So far the mission is against an unknown threat. We need-"

"Why is solider even here?" Ava interrupts. "It's not like I can kill you right now or anything." Rick clenches his weapon the second she interrupts.

Ava gives an amused chuckle. "Scared of me solider?"

"Ms. Wilson. You demanded to know what's going on and I'm trying to tell you. Now you better keep your mouth shut before I make you." Amanda threatens.

Ava raises her hands up in innocence, the amused smirk still on her face. "Continue."

"We need your help to stop this unknown threat. You and the others will stop this and only be used for other missions like this."

"So, let me get this straight. You want me and a bunch of other people to stop some 'unknown force'? What do I get out of this?" Ava asks.

"Time off your sentence." Amanda replies immediately.

Ava crosses her arms, thinking about the deal. She desperately wants her alto ego to come out and get revenge on the man who killed her parents, but is this mission worth it? Obviously Amanda knows who they are dealing with, she just won't say. This mission could possible get her killed. They're obviously going to find a way to make sure none of he criminals kill them all and escape.

Ava looks back at Amanda Wallers, who is smirking slightly. Her purple eyes look in to Amanda's brown ones.

She pushes another piece of hair out of the way before taking a deep breath. "How much time off my sentence?" She asks.

"Depends." Amanda answers vaguely.

Ava groans in annoyance. She pushes all of her wavy hair behind her so she can see the woman and solider better.

"You've got yourself a deal."

-----------

Sup. This chapter was to get to know more about Ava. I hope you have enjoyed it.

I'm still deciding if Ava should have a love interest, tbh. Comment ideas!

Please vote, comment, and share!

Have a great Day/Night

8/30/16