Chapter One: The Accident

PLEASE READ NEW READERS: This story is about 4 years old and I wrote it when I was a lot younger. I know some parts are poorly written and some situations don't seem to make sense so I apologize

==================

Lilian Park

==================

It was the end of the school day and I rushed to my locker to retrieve my things. I soon walked out of the school and began to head home.

"Hey Lily! How's it going?" My friend Jinnie asked, tucking her mahogany colored hair behind her ear as she walked alongside me.

"Pretty good. Today is my Dad's birthday. We're going out to dinner. "How about you?" I smiled at her.

"That's good. I was just waiting for my mom to come and pick me up. She's over there." She motioned to a van across the street. "Well, text me later." She said, waving away.

I returned the smile and waved back. I tucked my books under my arm as I fixed my uniform skirt and continued to walk home.

As I walked, I looked up at the sky. Such a beautiful day out today, it's going to be great. Only a few clouds covering the beautiful baby blue sky, the warmth of the sun brought a smile to my face. 

I wonder if Appa will like my gift. After all he did say that he needs a new tie. A beautiful shade of navy, his favorite color. I hope he appreciates it.

My mind wondered onto different subjects that had no relation at all, time flew by and before I knew it, I eventually found myself in front of my house.

I took my key out of my pocket and opened the door. 

My mom was walking by the door, fixing her long, curly dark brown hair. She stopped as smiled at me, her dimples showing. "Hey Lilly!" She continued to fix her long curly hair that reached down to her hips, my mom is so beautiful. Beautiful fair skin, a petite body, giant breasts, she looks 20 years old. Most of my teachers would confuse her for my older sister. My mom is always referred to as a 'milf' or at least that what most boys my age told me. 

She was pretty out spoken and loved to show some skin. Living in South Korea, it did turn a lot of heads. Especially seeing her with my father. My father was 100% Korean, whereas my mother... half Puerto Rican mixed with some Mexican and Chinese. My mother turned a lot of heads, especially from most of the student's fathers at my school. Their wives didn't really like it that much.

"Hey Mom." I head towards my bedroom door. "Give me 20 minutes and I’ll be ready then we can leave." She nodded, walking back into her room.

I shut the door behind me and rushed to my closet. I picked out a pair of black jeans along with a pair of blue converse and a mid-sleeve plaid shirt. I took off my uniform in a rush and changed into my clothes; I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun, leaving my bangs out. 

I checked the clock, 10 minutes to spare... Oh I'm awesome. 

All of a sudden I heard a loud thump. I ran out of my room to find my mom sitting on the floor, her legs sprawled out.

"Lilian Alyssa Park!" She said, sounding angry. I know my Mom is mad, when she calls me by my full name.. She means business. She picked herself up from the floor, "How many times have I told you to not leave your skateboard around the house?!?" She picked up my skateboard and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry.... I forgot. It won't happen again." I said, bowing my head in silence. I walked back into my room, setting down my skateboard on my vanity chair.