Chapter 7 (Part 2)

**dedication to evilangel15 for the new cover, thanks so much!**

Chapter 7 (Part 2)

Noel's P.O.V.

Okay, now what?

I've already checked Chris' wounds, they are healing very quickly and are no longer bleeding. I've cleaned the rest of the blood off of his chest...which was very difficult. I kept wanting to touch his smooth skin, not clean it...I've even managed to find some huge sweat pants that he can put on when he wakes up.

I spent the last hour doing things to keep my mind off the fact I found myself in the presence of a werewolf? That is what he is right? One second he was a wolf the next a sexy, naked human...of course he was covered in blood at the time, his blood, and just thinking about it, made my chest hurt painfully.

I couldn't completely understand why I felt so strongly for this man but...I only knew I couldn't help it.

Chris' still form finally started moving slightly on the couch as he slowly started to wake up. I jumped from my spot and rushed to his side without thinking.

"Chris..." I whispered, hoping he would answer. His beautiful gray eyes snapped open, a dangerous gleam in his eye.

I almost backed away from him until the gray orbs focused on my face, softening instantly..."Noel?"

"Chris are you okay?" I asked wanting to run my fingers over his face just to make sure...like I had been doing for the past hour.

"Am I okay?" He sat up quickly,clutching the blanket to his waist. "I'm fine but..." He paused looking at me nervously.

I watched him as he seemed to think about what he wanted to say...he wouldn't meet my eye and started messing with the soft pink blanket that covered his lap. Now that he was sitting up the pink of the blanket looked odd against his large masculine frame. I wasn't sure if I wanted to giggle at him or drool all over his naked chest...I figure neither would really help at the moment.

"I found a pair of sweat pants for you." I blurted, interrupting Chris' silent debate with himself. I jumped up to grab the pants from the stairs and tossed them his way. "Can you get them on alright?"

He nodded in response so went into the kitchen and fiddled inside my cabinets, making sure my back stayed to him. That didn't help my imagination though, I could just see him dropping the blanket and...shaking my head I latched my hand around the bottle of rum, left over from the egg nog. I didn't care if it was before noon, this morning has been freakin' crazy! I cracked open the bottle and took a large swig of the stuff, not even taking the time to use a glass.

"Could I get a drink of that?" Chris' sexy voice whispered in my ear, the heat of his body so close to mine. I turned around and handed him the bottle, making my eyes focus on his face, not his gloriously naked chest. Okay, I took a quick peek as he threw his head back to take his gulp from the bottle...why did he have to be so freakin' sexy?! I felt my body heating up in response to his closeness.

"My turn." I grabbed the bottle from his hand, taking another huge gulp trying to keep my hands off him. After all, he was just seriously injured and lost a lot of blood...oh and he's a werewolf...I really shouldn't be lusting after him the way I was, right?.

"So...your a...?" I didn't exactly want to say what is was, what if I was wrong?

"Werewolf." He whispered, looking at me to see my reaction.

"Um...okay." I already figured that. It was surprisingly easy to grasp the idea...

"Okay? I thought you'd have more to say than that." He sounded almost disappointed. He looked down, eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you want me to say? You're a flippin' Werewolf. The fairy tales are true. My books are real. All the movies are real..."Okay, my shock is wearing off now. "Your a freakin' werewolf! This is just nuts, I mean what the hell! This stuff just doesn't happen, right? You're just some sexy ass guy I met at Target! You don't meet werewolves at freakin' Target!" I stopped ranting and stood there breathing heavily.

"That's more like it..." Chris said smirking at me. "I'm sorry you had to find out like that...I had a whole speech planned out and everything actually."

"I thought it would be a secret. Why would you tell me?" I asked curiously. In every book I've ever read it was always this big secret if you were a werewolf. They weren't allowed to talk about it, especially with humans...

"Um well, you see..." He started but then stopped to pace the length of my kitchen. I couldn't help but admire the muscles in his back and chest as he moved back and forth...I should have found him a shirt, he is just too sexy.

"Chris, just spit it out." I said to distract myself from his body.

Chris looked at me, his eyes very serious. "Noel, you're my mate."

His mate? Wait, is it like the books with the whole soul mate thing! Does that stuff really happen? Hell, werewolves exist and I'm questioning soul mates... "When you say mates, you don't mean friends do you?"

"No Noel. You are my soul mate, my other half..." He trailed off, looking anywhere but at me.

"That's just stupid. Who would pick me to be with you?" I laughed nervously.

Chris finally looked at me, his eyes suddenly furious. "You are my mate Noel, my beautiful, spunky, mate. Perfect for me in almost every way..." He paused and walked over to me. My eyes became glued to his six pack and chest the closer is got. I wanted to run my fingers over his soft skin or maybe even my lips...

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking from the need to touch him. He finally got close enough to put is large hands around my waist and his face at my neck. He took a deep breath in, inhaling my scent as he rubbed his nose against my skin...strong tingles passed from his body to mine and this time I couldn't stop the moan from escaping me.

"Do you feel that? The tingles when we touch..." He kissed my neck lightly.

I could only nod in response, my voice stuck in my throat.

"Noel, you are mine. All mine..." Chris growled lightly pulling my body to his roughly. I groaned at the feeling of his hard body against mine. His lips burned a trail down my jaw to my neck, raking it lightly with his teeth, causing my whole body to shiver.

"Chris...what have you done to me?" I mumbled, completely enthralled with is touch.

"Noel, tell me you are mine...only mine." Chris ordered me softly.

Before I could stop myself, I agreed breathlessly, "Chris, I am yours and only yours."

"Mine." He growled one more time before he latched his teeth painfully into my neck...

***Sorry for not uploading yesterday, on Christmas...my kids wouldn't give me the time lol. Oh well, I got it out today...thanks to everyone again for reading, commenting, voting and all that! Keep it up for me, I really enjoy hearing from ya'll!

Happy Reading!

~jynx