Chapter 2

***Picture of Chris off to the side...kind a cute huh?***

Chapter 2

Chris's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my luck! I met my mate at Target! Target? Really, who meets there mate at Target? After meeting Noel I rushed out out of the store and straight to my Ram Truck. I quickly started the engine and made my way out of the crowded parking lot. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my mom.

"Hey, Chris! I thought you were out shopping..." Mom's smooth voice came through the phone to me.

"Mom, I found her!" I almost yelled at her, unable to contain my excitement.

"Huh? Who?" Mom asked confused.

"My mate."

"Oh my God! Nick, get your ass down here!" my mom shreeked loudly. I grimiced, pulling the phone away from my ear. I put the phone down and manuvered my way out onto the highway, attempting to be safe with all the crazy people trying to get to the best sales of the year.

"What!" I heard my dad through the phone, yelling back to my mom from farther away.

"He finally found her!" she screamed...again. Thank God I decided to put the phone down or I'd probably be deaf by now.

"What? Who are you talking about?" Dad asked.

"Here take the phone." Mom said before I heard some shuffling so I decided to pick the phone back up.

"Hello?" Dad's deep voice came through to me.

"Hey Dad...I found her." I said grinning again.

"Who?" Dad asked curiously.

"My mate! Listen, I'll be home in ten minutes and I'll explain everything." I didn't give him a chance to respond and hung up the phone.

My thoughts instantly returned to Noel. Man, was she beautiful...smooth cocoa skin, beautiful long dark hair, and gorgous brown eyes...hmm.

For the next ten minutes I couldn't keep her out of my mind and as soon as my truck made it's way down the driveway I saw my mom run out to meet me at the truck. I laughed as she clumsily tripped down the wooden stairs in her hurry. She was a small little thing really so it didn't surprise me when my dad was there to scoop her into his arms before she hit the ground. I got out of the truck just as Dad put her on her feet and as usual I wanted to laugh at the height difference between my parents.

Mom is human, but a fiesty like a wolf. She stands five foot one with dark chocolate skin and crazy curly brown hair that matched her personality perfectly. Meanwhile my dad is a six foot five white man with shocking blue eys and a build more muscular and bulky than my own. Honestly, I think that they looked perfect together but I might be a little biased. Plus, they are mates so they had to be perfect for each other.

"What's she like? What's her name? Is she pretty? When do I get to..."

"Angel, give our son a break will ya?" Dad clasped me on the shoulder and pulled me towards the house. "So is she a wolf?"

Mom smacked him saying, "What's wrong with her being human?"

Dad looked down at Mom adoringly and imeadiately pulled her up to his chest and her face up near his. I wanted to gag at the look he was giving her but at the same time I couldn't, I was just too happy.

I could only laughed at Dad and shake my head. "No, she's not a wolf. Her name is Noel and of course she is beautiful." I continued my treck inside the house and plopped myself down on the comfortable leather couch. I turned on the t.v. knowing that my parents were probably outside making out, they tend to do that at the weirdest times...