Chapter Twelve

ALEXA'S P.O.V

I walked closer to him, not knowing what I was doing until I was doing it. He kissed back seconds later, his arms wrapped around my waist, I smirked into the kiss. He pushed me on the bed roughly, hovering over me, and not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissing him softly. I've been craving his lips for so long, I was so happy when he kissed back. I didn't expect him to do that. There was a knock at the door, I came back into reality, and didn't see him pulling back to see who it was.

"Lew? Lunch is finished babe." I growled at the sound of her voice, he broke the kiss and I thought he was going to leave me until he did the total opposite.

"I'm busy right now, come back later." He grumbled lowly, smirking at me. I smirked back as I heard her footsteps fade away.

"Now, where were we?" He asked smirking. he kissed me back roughly, I tugged on his hair softly, but roughly. making him moan softly. he gripped my hips, tugging on my shorts. I pulled them off, and my shirt until I was only in my underwear and bra. He rubbed my inner thigh, getting closer to my lower region. He hit my sensitive spot, and I let out a soft moan. He moved his lips to my neck, and nibbled softly, then licking it.

"Louis.." I moaned softly.

LOUIS' P.O.V

"Lew? Lunch is finished babe." I sighed, I didn't want to see her right now, I was having fun with Alex. I mean; me and Hannah are faking it. But she makes it seem real, since Alex is here.

"I'm busy right now, come back later." I grumbled lowly, smirking at Alex. She smirked back as I heard her footsteps fade away.

"Now, where were we?" I asked smirking. I kissed her back roughly, she tugged on my hair softly, but roughly. making me moan softly. I gripped her hips, tugging on her shorts. She pulled them off, and her shirt until she was only in my underwear and bra. I rubbed her inner thigh, getting closer to her lower region. I hit her sensitive spot, and she let out a soft moan. I moved my lips to her neck, and nibbled softly, then licking it.

"Louis.." She moaned softly, her moan was hot and it made me get excited.

"I want you." I whispered huskily in her ear. I rubbed her lower region, her moans getting louder. We stopped what we were doing when we heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Were all going out!" Hannahs voice said.

"Alright." I told her as she left again. I went back to what I was doing. She moaned a bit louder, as I hit her sensitive spot again. I started rubbing it roughly, and my lips exploring her neck until I found her spot. She moaned loudly, thank god noone was home!

"Louis.." She moaned, I took off all my cloths, throwing them to the side. She did the same and we were both left naked.

"are you sure?" I asked softly, making sure she wanted me in her. She nodded.

"yes." She mumbled, I listened and put my lower region in hers. (I don't want to make it too sexual.) I started going more roughly, the bed shaking.

"Louis!" she screamed softly, I smirked as she kept moaning and screaming my name. I didn't know she was a screamer. ;)

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Oh how I missed this.

***

We cuddled after we stopped kissing, we ended up watching a movie she wanted called 'She's the Man' It's good so far, I like it.

"Babe, I have to go." I told her, getting up and grabbing my jacket. She nodded, sighing softly.

"when will I see you again?" She asked, I shrugged, "Wednesday?" I suggested, she nodded and I left after giving her a kiss.