Chapter Six

CIARA/ALEXA'S P.O.V

"Were here." someone mumbled in my ear. I yawned and opened my eyes to see Chaz looking at me with a shy smile. Guess he's the one who woke me. I sat up in my seat and looked around. We were the only ones in the car.

"where's everybody?" I asked.

"Outside the car, were at the air port. Were getting a private jet." He told me.

"ooohh." I murmured.

"Yup, Lets go." he mumbled, getting out and going over to my side. He opened the door for me, and i smiled at him.

"Thanks!" I told him, and stepped out of the car. the boys got our bags and went on the Private jet.

"we got the best private jet there is." I heard Justin whisper in my ear, making shivers go done my spine. I smiled. 

"Alright." I walked in the private jet and dropped the bag I was holding. my mouth fell open at the incredible view.

"this is for...us?" I asked

 "Yup." steph said, Coming up to stand beside me. 

"Its.. Amazing" I breathed.

"well lets get settled. Were about to leave." scooter told us. 

"Alright." we mumbled, and picked our seats. I sat down on one couch between Steph And Justin. on one of the other couches was Kaycee between Chaz and Ryan. then on the last couch, was Ken and scooter.

"Is your girlfriend gonna come to any concerts with her kids?" Justin asked scooter.

"Yep. She adopted a teen boy, three weeks ago." he told us. I nodded and rested my head on Justin's shoulder. I soon fell into a deep sleep. 

JORDYN'S P.O.V

We were all sitting around the house. Waiting for Justin Bieber to get here, Were going on tour with them. and hes in Canada right now With his new Girlfriend. I'm probably his Number 1 fan. I know everything about him. But i'm not stalker-ish. I'm his biggest fan, but I won't stalk him. I think him and his girlfriend are cute together. I can't wait to meet her! She became famous, about 7 months ago. 

"I just talked to Justin, He'll be here in thirty minutes. They just landed." Zayn told us, walking in the living room.

"Ok." we all mumbled, getting up. I packed yesterday and all the suit cases were by the door.

"Are we meeting them here?" I asked softly, My voice not as loud as it was before Ci died.

I used to be loud, hyper, fun. Now, I'm Quiet, Shy, depressed. Such a difference right?

"Yep." Zayn, said, just as Louis and Hannah walked in.

CIARA'S P.O.V

~Skip plan ride~

I got out of the car, and looked at the house that stood before me.

"I miss this house.." I mumbled to myself. Everyone got out and followed me up to the house. Justin came up, beside me and grabbed my hand softly. scooter walked up to the door and knocked twice, then stepped back. I saw Zayn come to the door, letting us all in. I forced a smile, and walked past him. I walked in the living room and gasped.

"Wow.." I breathed.

"Like it?" I heard a small voice behind me say. I twirled around to see My other half. Jordyn

I smiled.

"yeh." I agreed, I looked away from her eyes for a split second then looked back, forcing my smile.

"Whats your name?" I asked, Acting like i'm Curious. 

"Jordyn. " She said softly. She isn't as hyper. But It's probably because she don't know me.

"I'm Alexa." I smiled "but Call me Alex." 

"Okay, Alex. Nice to meet you." I looked around the room to see Perrie eyeing me suspiciously. I quickly looked away, What if she finds out? I look the same kinda. I have the same face features. I looked around the living room and my eyes landed on a girl, I have never seen before.. Sitting on Louis's lap, with his hands around her waist. 

"I'm Hannah!" the girl chirped, standing up and walking over to me. She pulled me in for a hug.

"stay away from Louis." she growled in my ear. I think she knows who I am.. she pulled back and gave me a fake smile. 

"Nice to meet you." She said sweetly. Such an act. she walked back over to Louis and sat on his lap. 

"can I use the bathroom?" I asked politely.

"Yes." I heard Louis say. I smiled and thanked him. I walked up stairs and down the hall. I got curious and walked over to the last room down the hall and walked in. Everything was still there, My bedroom was amazingly perfect.

I Missed this house so much. The bedroom, The friends. Everything about here made me smile. I backed out of the room slowly. I shut the door and walked over to the bathroom. I did my business and looked in the mirror at my reflection. I miss the old me, The old me, wouldn't leave or even lie. I changed so much in the last 8 months. I walked out of the  bathroom and went back to the living room.

"Ready?" Justin asked, walking over to me and lacing our fingers together.

"Yup!" I chirped.