Chapter Ten

"Bye guys.." I sighed, walking over to Justin and lacing our hands together after saying bye to everyone.

"Bye!" Everyone chorused, smiling sweetly at us both. We walked out, hand in hand- smiling like a real couple should.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked, sneaking a quick glance at him, he shrugged looking around. I nodded slightly. as we walked over to the main entrance, we walked out in to the warm weather.

"Lets get some ice cream?" I suggested, looking at the taller boy and pointing to a ice cream polar across the street. He nodded, and pulled me along with him, We quickly crossed the street. We got on the side walk, and walked into the polar. Justin looked at the menu, putting on his thinking face.

                     "Hello, Welcome to kohrs ice cream, how may I help you??" the young girl asked sweetly before looking up from her note pad; her eyes widening.

"Fan?" he guessed, taking in her expression. She nodded quickly eyes still wide.

"Well i'd like a medium Chocolate sprink-" The young girl, with the name 'Katie' on her name tag, cut me off.

"Can I have a autograph?" She asked, giving me a glare then turning her attention back to Justin. "

Sure..." he sighed heavily, giving her what she wanted. "Can I have a medium Chocolate sprinkled cup?" I growled out, obviously annoyed. She scowled in disgust.

                     "Okay, What would you like Justin?" She purred seductively.

"Erm.. A chocolate and vanilla twist in a cup." He chuckled nervously, looking at the blonde.

"It will be out in a moment, until then - want my digits?" She asked, smiling cheekily at Justin.

"uh, No thanks." he fake smiled, gripping my hand lightly and dragging me to a table.

"We'll wait for our ice cream here." He informed me, I nodded as we waited for a few minutes.

"Your ice creams ready." Katie grumbled, We nodded and stood up grabbing our ice cream. 

A/N: Just a filler chapter, Sorry.. But what ya guys think? Excited I finally updated? I am. Sorry I haven't updated, been hanging out with the boyfriend. but I still love you guys. Comment what ya think of this short chapter. And if you have any ideas you want in this story, please share with me. :) I'll take all ideas into consideration. i'll give you a shout out, and dedication in the next chapter or the chapter with your idea.  (PLEASE COMMENT IDEA ON PROFILE, PRIVATELY) x