Chapter 5

Ugh. I start school on Thursday. 😩

The next day, Dad came over to say he found the vampire nest and we were going to kill them tonight. Sam and I nodded and started to pack once he left. That night, he came back.

"You two ready?" he asked. We both nodded, then all three of us piled into the Impala. I got in the back with Sam. Dad gave a confused look.

  I quickly made up a lie. "It's Sam's first hunt in a while, I figured I'd give him some... emotional support on the ride there."

Dad just nodded. Sam smiled down at me. I slipped my hand into his as Dad drove off.

"I love you" Sam mouthed.

"I love you, too" I mouthed back.

About 30 minutes later, we arrived at a vacant building Dad said was the nest. I finally let go of Sam's hand. He pouted, making me smile. I quickly pecked his lips when Dad opened the trunk, blocking his view of us.

"Ready boys?" Dad asked when he handed us both our weapons. Sam and I nodded in unison.

"Let's go, then" Dad was the first one to go into the nest, Sam and I following closely behind. All three of us immediately starting hacking off the heads of everything nonhuman. About 20 minutes later, the nest was empty, or so we thought. Dad and Sam turned around to walk back out. I was following behind, when I saw something move.

"Sammy!" I shouted just as the thing lunged at Sam. I jumped between the monster and Sam, chopping its head off just as it was about to bite Sam.

"Apparently we missed one." I said afterwards to break the still silence. We all quietly walked to the Impala and drove back to the motel.

"Get some rest, we move on first thing in the morning." Dad said sternly as Sam and I went into our room.

"I could've died." Sam suddenly spoke.

"I saved you, though. I'll always protect you." I kissed his lips. His arms wrapped around me. My face was buried into his chest. I breathed in his scent.

"It's still early, how about we shower really quick and watch Stranger Things?" Sam suggested. I nodded and walked toward the shower.

"Can I join you?" Sam asked

"We aren't that far yet!" I shouted back with a chuckle.

Once we were both showered and changed, we settled on the couch. Sam figured out how to hook up his laptop to the TV, so that we could watch Stranger Things on the TV instead of the small laptop screen. I cuddled into Sam's side. His arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I need to ask you something." Sam suddenly broke the silence. I looked at him expectantly.

"What does this make us?" he asked. I smiled.

"We can be whatever you want." I replied.

"Dean Winchester, though you may be my brother, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked proudly.

"Of course, bitch" I released myself from his grasp to kiss him. He positioned himself so I was sitting on him. His hands found my thighs and gripped them. He broke the kiss.

"Jerk" he whispered. I chuckled and reconnected our lips.

**************

The next morning, I woke to the slam of a door. Sam's arms were around me, holding me down. I looked around the room. There was two small piles of Sam and my clothes, one by the couch, one by the bed.

"Sam? Dean?" I recognized that voice. My eyes fell on the doorway. Dad was standing there, staring wide eyed at the clothes piles and Sam and I. "Oh shit" I thought.

Cliffhanger!! (I'm sorry, please don't kill me) I'm also really sorry, because I just noticed that the end of this chapter and the beginning of the next are very similar to the one shot, "Coming Out" that I wrote. :(