Chapter 4

(Another update this week because I'm really liking this story and I'm bored af)

Suddenly, I heard the door slam next to us.

"Dad!" I yelped against Sam's lips.  He quickly let go of me and we both slipped over to the small table and hunched over Sam's laptop.  The door opened half a second after we got into position. "Ah! Boys, good! You're researching." Dad said as he walked over to us to see how far we'd gotten.  

*******An Hour Later*******

"All the signs point to vampire, Dad." Sam said.  I winced, we haven't dealt with vampires for a while. 

Dad nodded, "Okay, well I'll call Bobby when I go back to my room." Sam and I nodded.  I looked at Sam, who smirked slightly at me.  A confused look crossed my face. Then, I suddenly felt something.  It was Sam's hand.  He was rubbing my thigh.  I gulped and looked at him again.  He winked.  I gave him an angry look, then looked to my father.  Thank goodness.  He was reading the newspaper, looking for other incidents, completely oblivious to what was happening under the table.  I swatted Sam's hand away, bumping my knee on the table in the process.  Dad looked up at us and raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, okay, then, I'm gonna go, see you two tomorrow." Dad said as he got up.  Sam and I both nodded.  Dad walked out, shutting the door behind him.  

"What the hell was that?" I asked Sam angrily.  

"What?" 

"You know what!"  Before I knew what was happening, he had his arms around me and my cheek was being kissed.  I realized that there was no way I could stay angry at Sam for very long. 

"You do realize that we can't tell Dad about us.  At least not yet." Sam was slightly rocking us from side to side now. 

"Mmhmm" he said.  His hands moved to my waist, and I laid my head onto his shoulder.  

"I'm hungry, how about you?" he suddenly asked.  I looked at him and smiled.  How does he manage to always make me smile?

"You read my mind."  I said.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me over the small kitchenette.  

"How do leftovers from last night sound?" he asked.

"Sounds great." I hopped up onto the counter.  He smiled at me as he put food into the microwave.  Once the food was cooking, he walked over to me, but stopped right on front of me. 

"Don't be a tease." I whispered as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.  A few seconds passed before he bit my lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. My fingers tangled into his hair, pulling him closer to me.  His hand slipped under my shirt. I felt his cool fingers graze my warm skin.  A small moan that escaped my throat buzzed against his lips, making him shudder.  We were interrupted by the beep of the microwave, signalling our food was done.  He pulled away first.  

"I love you" I whispered against his lips.

"I love you, too." he whispered back before taking our food from the microwave.  

We sat at the table to eat.  I took my fork and stole a bit of food off of his plate.  

"Hey! Now you need to give me a bit of yours." he sounded like a 5-year old. Nevertheless, I held out a fork full of food for him to eat.  He took the fork into his mouth and slowly slid it back out of his mouth, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.  I gulped and looked away once his mouth was off my fork.  I heard him chuckle at my reaction. He grabbed my and slid it closer to him.  He put an arm around my shoulders, making me relax against his body.  I could definitely get used to this.