"Well you weren't kidding when you said you were bad, huh blondie?" He rubbed his stomach, that he claimed was sore from laughing as his figure soared over my small frame.

"Watch and learn how its done." He winked as his arms flexed with the weight of the ball hanging from his fingers.

He looked back at me with a smug smile as the ball was released from his hands at a fast rate, knocking all ten pins down in one swift motion.

"Hey I thought you said you were as bad as me liar!" I said appaulad, a smile dancing on my lips.

"Surprise." He winked walking towards me and pulling me into a tight hug. I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes with his close security.

"Alright, when you go up there try to focus on the first pin thats front and center of all the rest. Relax your shoulders, and just release the ball when you take a step forward. "

He picked up my ball for me and gently put it in my small hands, I followed his instructions and kept my eyes trianed on the pin in front, I made sure my shoulders were lose and I made and step forward, releasing the ball and knocking down half the pins. My eyes widened as I jumped up in down, proud of my accomplishment.

"I did it, I did it" I laughed doing a happy dance and bumping my hip into Jays sending him barly swinging from my force. Actually I think it hurt my hip more.

"Yea, and maybe next time you'll knock down the other half."

"Maybe, now come on you're turn." I smiled taking a seat of where he was previously sitting.

                                                                                                                    .  .  .  .  .

Jay and I ended up playing two more games, both time Jay won by a land slide but I did manage to get a couple stricks in there here and there.

We were currently eating pizza and laughing at the people trying to sing karaokee. I wimped my hands and mouth on my napkin, as I took a sip of my sprite.

"Why dont you go up there and sing for me?" Jay laughed nuddging me with his elbow.

"Why dont you wimp the pizza sauce from your mouth." I raised my eyebrows and threw a napkin at his face.

"Don't change the subject."

"Because i'm a terrible singer, why dont you go up there and sing to me then hmm?"

"Fine, I will." He smirked at me as he got up and signed his name under the list. A few moments later his name was called and my mouth dropped open as he followed through and grabbed the mic, dropping his left eye into a wink.

I laughed loudly as the lyrics of Taylor Swift, You belong with me bounced off the walls and filled my ears.

Your on the phone with your girlfriend shes upset, shes going off about something that you said. Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do. I'm in the room ‒ it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

His voice was actually impressing, but the idea of him singing a Taylor swift song made me laugh even harder as I about spit out my drink as he sang the chorus.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see ‒
You belong with me,
You belong with me

He came down once the song was finished with a room full of cheers and whistles. A smile was placed on my face as he came up to me slinging his arm around my shoulder and leading me out to the car.

"You know I never pictured you as a Taylor Swift kind of guy."

"Oh I dont do just Taylor, I do Selena as well."

"Is that so?"

"When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na
When you're ready
When you're ready
When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na
You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation
I'll be sittin' right here, real patient
All day, all night, I'll be waitin' standby
Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day, all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.
I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
I love you much, too much to hide you, this love ain't finished yet.
This love ain't finished yet…
So baby whenever you're ready…"

"Ok Jay I get it!" I yelled laughing over his singing.

"Are you sure? Because I can break out some One direction." He said with raised eyebrows.

"I think i'm good. Thanks for tonight Jay, i've had a blast." I smiled up at him, but as I looked out the window to see the house i've been lying to him about being mine, a sinking feeling known as guilt filled my lungs and stomach as I could taste the guilt on the tip of my tongue.

It's not right to lie to him, I know but what if he finds out what kind of life style I live and wants to leave me?

I put on my smile and opened the car door, thanking him once again until I watched his car drive away and headed in the direction of my real house.

******************

A/N: Hey guys! :) I wrote this chapter longer than normal so I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to everyone so far who has voted, messaged me, or as just been reading and giving this story a chance. It means the world! Please vote and comment if you'd like!

Xoxo- Midnight_Writer97 <3