Chapter 3-Tears and Sorries

ابدأ من البداية

He turns around to face me when he turns his eyes don't fall on my face but drop down to my tummy where he sees my bruise on my waist.

"What is this?" he says in shock and almost shaking feeling terrible for me but he is forcing himself to not show me the emotions hidden deep down in his heart.

I stop for a moment before I reply to his question I don't want to worry him anymore but I can't do anything else to try to hide the marks. As when something is touched the mark will always stay there.

"It's nothing," I say finally looking at the floor so I won't look him in his eyes.

"I'll go get the creams and pills and you are going to tell me how you got that now before I go." He says as he try to relax his shoulders.

"Microwave"As I say those words to him, he stiffens again and I can see from behind him my brother is in shock and in worry of what I have been through. Then I look back to my father waiting for his reply.

"Oh dear I am so sorry,"he tries to put a smile on his face and pulls me to him and hugs me.

I hug him back I realize how much I have missed him. His hug is full of warmth and I can feel how much he care about me and that he will always take care of me.

Then he pulls me back and exits the room I turn around now facing my brother. When I get the courage and speak to him.

"You should've at least warned me that you saw them," I tell him as I would've preferred for him to face me then go straight to my dad.

It feels the same way when we where little I do something wrong and he goes tell on me to my parents.

"I was shocked I have never seen scars and bruises like that on a girl. What did you except me to do?"

"Maybe at least come in my room and tell me I am telling dad."

"Yeah sure so you could cover them up with makeup like you use to do when you where little when you where bullied." He says looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"I thought you didn't know me but you still do." I smile at him as he remembers the moments we had together.

"I missed you Emma as much as you did." He tells me and walks closer to me.

"I missed you a lot" tears start coming out again I feel like my eyes are clouds and they just want to rain without stopping.

We both go for a hug, his hug is also filled with warmth and love towards his sister.

Dad comes back with his hand full of things. He tells me that he will do my back for me and then I can do the creams on the bruise on my waist. He covers my back with creams then I go back to my room and do the rest of the creams and take one pain killer pill.

I thought that this day could be worse surprisingly it went better than I thought.

Apart the part when I bump into that jerk. I wander who he is he looked at me with a curious look I thought he was a nice guy but then he was harsh when he talked to me.

Also I think I am going to have some problems with Jake he doesn't seem to like me or the way I react to his foolishness.

Well I won't fall for his hotness of a chest and his perfect hair and expensive clothes.

As I would never fall for such a guy like him or that jerk. Talking to boys is one things it's already hard for me to trust someone but it's also hard trying to make friends.

Making friends is going to be hard since I built this wall in my head through the years and it is really hard for me to let people in. For now the only people I trust are my brother and father.