“He's at training...” I tell her, shuffling some books before closing the door of my locker.

“Ooo he is?!” Charlie perks up a little more, eyes brightening with a smirk tugging to her lips

“Yea....” I say slowly looking to her in confusion to why she suddenly perked up.

Grinning with a mischievous look in her eye, Charlie tugs at my arm, “Oo c'mon! Let's go watch!” She grins.

“What? Why?” I frown not really wanting to go and sit out in the breezy weather when we could sit in the warmth of the canteen.

Charlie gives me a blunt look, “Dur! They are training! You know what that means!” I just stare at her confused.

Grabbing my arm Charlie already pulls me down the corridor, “Cute, hot boys running around in those uniforms?...Lexi, c'mon, this is just logic.” She states as we reach the doors leading out to the large fields out back.

“Well..I..uh..” I mumbled over my words frowning as I try to make sense.

“Well...alright for you just one, cute hot boy..” She grins, an smirk edged into the grin on her face, “But for me...I'm free to stare at whoever I may...” She sighs dreamily s we step out into the winter air, a cold wind wrapping around us as we are no longer protected from the walls of the building.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head at my slightly crazy friend, but don't protest in any way as she leads us around to the bleachers that stand facing the sports field. The tall metal frames looking taller than usual in the gloomy weather, the top of them almost seeming to touch the grey clouds tha are floating low up above.

Tugging at my jacket around me more, to try keep the winds coming from the opened field out of contact from my body, me and Charlie make our way over to the bleachers, stepping up onto the first row.

“Aahh...” Charlie sighs, a big smile dripped on her face as she takes a seat and gazes out forward. “This is what I call a perfect view” She says and as I turn my gaze to exactly where she's looking, I see that she's spotted the group of athletes steadily jogging up and down between some markers, either wearing some sports shorts or some longer trousers, but can't really make out much as they seem to far away.

Rubbing my hands together to keep them warm as I take a seat next to Charlie, my eyes can't help but search for that one person in particular. I mean I might as well find him shouldn't I? I'm here now anyway....

“You should come up here during the summer..” Charlie murmurs, half distracted by the figures on the pitch, “I swear it'll be one of the best things you will ever see.”

I let slip a smile at Charlie's words, a soft laugh coming from my lips at how serious she said that, but I just nudge her playfully not saying anything back as my gaze drifts to the pitch as well, thinking that Charlie is probably right.

I spot Noah. Jogging between these markers on the pitch, that seem to get further and further away each time and I can't help but fix my eyes on him getting mesmerised and I really do wonder why on earth I never came here before.

He's been on this team for a while. I never really heard much about the sports in this school..about this football team but I guess it just wasn't a hot topic then. But from looking around an noticing the odd other person, mostly girls sat along the bleachers or stood on the edge of the pitch, I can gather that this is going to become a usual thing now.

Except I don't want to be one of those girls who sits and watches their boyfriend run about with a ball, gushing up on how every other male in the team is. No....I don't want to be that I honestly I would much rather go an join in myself., but this one time wouldn't hurt will it? There's room for something new all the time...