Chapter 17

~Time skip~

The ship got to the island and all the birds got off, happy to be home with their eggs. Red had to sleep at Y/n's cause his house was destroyed. By time the eggs hatched, which made everyone very happy. All the birds finally gave respect to Red, Y/n, Chuck and Bomb. After all, they were the reason that the future of Bird island lived.
One day, Y/n, Chuck, and Bomb convinced Red to go out and get a pedicure with them. He agreed, his nails on his talons were growing awfully long. So they went (and invited Matilda, Terrance along)

~A few hours later~

Everyone was walking down the path -leading Red to his new house-. "Well that felt good! I haven't had a pedicure in a long time", Red said smiling. "Well we deserve it, we're heroes!", Chuck said in a bragging tone. Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling and turned to see Red looking at her. "Red what's-", Y/n stopped, she tripped on a tile and fell to the side of the overgrown grass. She opened her eyes, she felt a connection to the grass. Like as if, she could...maybe control it? "Y/n!", everyone yelled, helping her up. "You okay?", Red asked worried. Y/n nodded and kept looking at the grass. "What's wrong?", Bomb asked. Y/n walked over to the grass, and with a wave of her hand, she made it grow tall. Everyone looked in fear. Y/n laughed, "My power is to control plants! How cool is that guys?!". Y/n turned around to see all the birds behind Terrance in fear. "Guys?", Y/n asked walking towards them. "Y-Y/n, your eyes and hands are g-glowing green, what's wrong with you?", Red asked shaking. "I...don't...know, but I have a connection to the plants! Look", Y/n said as she waved her hand again. The tree above then grew beautiful juicy red apples. "Are you guys...scared of me?", Y/n asked as the green glow went away. "No, no, we're just surprised", Red said, starting to come out behind Terrance. Everyone else came out. "Leonard...wanted my power to create more land...he wanted to expand his kingdom so he would be unstoppable", Y/n said sighing. "Well, he's bacon now", Red said walking towards Y/n laughing. Everyone else laughed. "Cmon guys lets keep walking", Y/n said smiling. After walking for about 3 minutes, they stopped. What Red saw amazed him greatly. It was the birds of the village, putting some final touches on Red's new house. Red was speechless and walked in front of his new house. "Mr. Red", the Judge said happily, "Welcome back to the village". "Hey Red, we also have another surprise for you", Matilda said backing away to the crowd. That's when the hatchlings came out threw the crowd and in front of Red, Y/n quickly made her way to the side of them, she was gonna sing too.

Mighty Mighty Red you rescued me
Defender of our home and liberties
Bravery
Humility
Angery
Mighty Mighty Red you
Rescued me (la la la la)
La la la
La la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa (Terrance's verse)

Red started crying, "Thank you", he whispered. The whole crowd cheered and went there separate ways. Y/n made her way towards Red, Chuck and Bomb. "Thank you guys for being my heroes, if it wasn't for you guys, I'd be married to Leonard and the eggs would've been gone", Y/n said smiling. "It's what friends do", Chuck said. "Yeah", Bomb agreed. Red would've agreed too, but he didn't like Y/n in a friend way, he loved her. "Hey Y/n do you maybe wanna...move in? I could use the company and maybe by my...you know...uh...girlfriend?", Red asked nervously. Y/n blushed hard, "Of course!", she screamed happily. "And we'll be visiting you guys every day", Chuck said smiling. "That sounds good to me",Red said laughing. "Let's have a sleepover tonight!", Bomb screamed. Red and Y/n looked at each other. Chuck and Bomb immediately went in, Bomb knocking over some stuff and Chuck running all over the house. "Guys wait!", Red screamed as Y/n and him went in the house to stop them from breaking any more stuff.

*The credits, you know, when they're all dancing :D*

Mighty Eagle dances on top of his mountain

The pigs danced as well, and jumped around over the rubble

Terrance threw Matilda in the air and caught her as she laughed in joy

Y/n, Chuck and Bomb try to encourage Red to dance with them

(The following part was suggested/written by LJGemini16, so all credit goes to them)

Red: see's Y/n dancing, so he goes up to you and grabs your hand

Y/n: you feel someone grab your hand, so you turn around and see that it's Red, then he spins and dips you.

Red: "Hey~...", he says seductively while he still has you dipped down and holding you in his strong wings.

Y/n:, "H-hey...", you say shyly, then Red brings you real close to his face

Red: *whispers in your ear* "Leonard was right, you are the most beautiful creature, but you know what else makes you beautiful?", he asked you.

Y/n: *blushing* "N-no...", you say, feeling curious as to he was gonna say.

Red: "Your personality...", he says then kisses you on the lips while both of you are blushing madly.

"Cmon Leonard", Ross said as he got on a TNT box next to Leonard. "Leonard can't dance!......he's hatching a new plan", Leonard said rubbing his hooves together and laughed evilly.
~dramatic music :0~

AN: Well guys, making this story has been really fun! But every story has an ending. I'll be working on a few other stories, but I WILL be making a sequel to this some time over the year, so that's it I guess

(And btw I made a 7 minutes on heaven -human angry birds version- you should check it out :^))