Chapter 14

Y/n screamed in fear while trying to get her leg free from Leonard's grasp. Red gasped and tried pulling Y/n up, but it was no use, Leonard was far too strong. Suddenly, part of the net ripped, sending an egg with a light shade of blue to fly into the castle, miraculously landing safely on the floor. Red and Y/n knew that they couldn't just leave an egg behind, imagine the parents' reaction when they see that their little egg ended up getting eaten by Leonard. "I need to get that egg!", Red screamed. "We need to get that egg", Y/n corrected. There was no time for arguing whether Y/n should go or not, so Red nodded in agreement. Y/n took ahold of Red's hand (which made him and her blush). "No! Red! Y/n! Don't do it! Don't be heroes!", Chuck and Bomb screamed. Red and Y/n let go of the net, causing them and the pigs holding Leonard to fall backwards into the castle. Mighty Eagle flew away fast, he knew that Red knew what he was doing. Y/n got up and quickly helped Red up. Leonard and the other pigs got up as well. "Get them!", Leonard screamed angrily. Y/n and Red quickly ran to where the egg was and grabbed it. The pigs were getting closer, and soon they cornered Y/n and Red to the wall. "Dear, you can't escape the pigd, you can't escape me", Leonard said as he made his way through the guards. "You only want me because of my looks and the supposed powers I have!", Y/n snapped, "What powers?" Red looked at Y/n confused, "Wait you have powers?!". "Of course she does! And I need those powers to expand my kingdom, so I could take over every island on this earth", Leonard said getting closer. "But what powers do I have?", Y/n said while backing up closer to the wall. "Earth and Grass my dear, now come over here now", Leonard said walking closer. "But you can't just suck the powers right out of me", Y/n said while holding the egg closer. "Oh of course I can! Your wedding ring held a little spell that would literally suck the power right out of you, and don't worry, I also want you cause you are the most beautiful creature in all the land". Red got in front of Y/n, "Back off", he said in a serious tone. Leonard chuckled, "Aww what is the little birdy gonna do?". Red growled, and grabbed Y/n's hand. "On the count of three, follow me, and hold on to the egg", Red whispered to a blushing Y/n. Y/n nodded, "What did you just say?", Leonard asked. "One...two...three!", Red screamed as he went running over the guard pigs with Y/n holding still his hand. They were nearly about to go on the balcony when they heard a snap come from the giant pot. Everyone stopped and slowly turned to look at it. That's when it fell, causing all the hot boiling water to spill all over the floor. All the pigs ran towards the door and closed it before Leonard, Red and Y/n were able to get out. Red looked around in fear, the water was getting dangerously close. Then he spotted the chandelier above. Y/n and Red jumped and got ahold of one of the bars. Leonard did the same. The chandelier started moving sideways like crazy. "What are you doing wrecking my house?! What's wrong with you!", Leonard screamed. "You wrecked my house!", Red screamed back. "Well your house was ugly!", Leonard screamed looking at him. "Well now we're even", Red smirked looking straight at Leonard as well. Y/n laughed at that remark, but soon stopped as they heard a crack coming from atop of the chandelier. Suddenlythe chain snapped, causing it to plummet down through several floors. Leonard, Red and Y/n screamed in fear, not knowing what was gonna happen next.