Chapter 5

Several doors would unlatch from their previous positions "Ladies and gentlemen! We have a very special guest for you! He's a green marine sailing machine, and he's keen to let you know he's not mean! Put your wings together for; Leonard!". "Thank you so much, please hold your applause." An anomalous shadow transpired atop the entrance of the floating vehicle. The voice belonged to an green, overweight blob of some sort. A darkish green beard was spread over its chin, the sun rays pouring down from above reflecting over his enormous gut. "Greetings! From my world! The world of the Pigs." The being supposedly named 'Leonard' would salute the crowd of birds. "What's a pig?" Chuck silently muttered towards both Red and Y/n.
"I am a pig!" Leonard pursued on with the ecstatic introduction. The mechanical flight of stairs commenced to bring the pig towards the velvety sand. The precise moment that he was about to reach the shore, the stairs would come to a complete halt "Unbelievable, unbelievable." A short 'pig' would repeatedly be thrusting his hoof against a remote. "Where are we going? Wrong way." The stairs would churn backwards, leading Leonard back to square one of his location. "We practiced this a hundred times, give it to me." Leonard extracted the remote sternly from the other pig "We're gonna come in again." The stairs began to revolve in the correct direction this time. Leonard would then clutch onto the handle of some sort of basket, before impelling the remote onto the other pig. Whilst proceeding down the flight of mechanical stairs, Leonard took immediate notice of a creature he had never seen before throughout his years. "Here is a gift basket for you. What is your name, my dear?", Leonard would hand Y/n the gift basket, his emerald-green irises settled only on her. Y/n felt uncomfortable with him calling her 'dear', though, she still took the basket offered by him "My name is Y/n." An nefarious grin would materialize upon his features, "Y/n, you are the most gorgeous creature that I have ever laid eyes on." Red was evidently enraged over the stranger's remarks towards Y/n, "Woah woah woah. You can't just waltz in here and start flirting with the first female you see." A faint growl rumbled from the pig as he took one final glimpse of the girl, before turning his full attention towards the crowd, "We mean no harm! We saw your Island across the sea and thought; Wonder what they're up to." A puzzled Stella was still attempting to comprehend what was occurring "But there's no other place besides here." Just the sound of her putrid voice made Y/n's blood simmer intensely. "Yes there is! And we are from there, we call it: Piggy Island. P I double-G Y uhh, Island." Leonard was far too sluggish to finish spelling the Island's title. "My first officer Ross and I have sailed everywhere. One brave soul against the sea, and Ross." The small pig hopped down the wooden steps before perching himself alongside Leonard. "Excuse me, have you come to smash all our houses? Or just mine?" Red questioned the pig with sarcasm evident within his tone. "Aw, does someone want a gift basket?" Leonard would tease the fuming bird with a light chuckle. "Please please don't be afraid, my partner and I request the honor of your friendship. Ross show them how we do it." Leonard motioned the small pig to go forth with their form of greeting others. Ross would embrace various birds with a tight hug, eventually bestowing one on Y/n. This made both Red and Leonard feel envious. "Oh not a hugger", Ross concluded the swarm of hugs after taking a long glimpse of Terrance. "Welcome to Bird Island! Welcome to our new friends! The pigs! Let us have a celebration!" Judge Peckinpah would give consent to the friendship declared by the strangers. "Put her there. A hoof to a wing." Leonard held out his right hoof as it was then joggled lightly by the Judge's wing.