Scene 6

(The scene starts at topangas. Riley, Maya, Farkle, and zay are sitting and talking. Lucas and Brianna come in. Brianna holding a bear in her arms. Lucas dragging her by her hand. He drags her over to maya's mom, Katy. )
Lucas: Can i get a muffin please?
Katy: Sure!
(Lucas drags her over the the chair and sits her down. He then walks over to the counter and grabs the muffin. Thanking her. He walks over to Brianna and places the muffin in front of her.)
Lucas: Eat.

Brianna: I already ate.

Lucas: You haven't eaten at all. Mr. Matthews said you need to eat. C'mon we're not leaving until it's at least half eaten.

Farkle: What's going on?

Brianna: an overreaction.

Lucas: Briannas foster parents dont feed her. And Brianna just not eats.

Riley: You shouldn't do that Brianna.

Brianna: What is this an intervention?

Lucas: Yes. It is. Now eat.

(Brianna stares at the muffin like it's a foreign substance. She picks up a bite and puts in her mouth slowly. Her covering her mouth showing her hand art. She swallows it and makes a face.)

Brianna: See? Are you happy?

Farkle: Not until you do that.. About 28 more times.

(They all share a laugh.)
Farkle: Whats with the bear?

Brianna: Oh its a gift for someone..

Riley: Its cute. Whered you guys get it.

Lucas: On the way here, Theres a build a bear diwn the street. It was hilarious she did the whole ceremony for it.
Maya: ceremony?
Lucas and brianna: Spin around three times,
Jump up and down,
Put it infront of one eye, (so your bear can see what you see)
And rub in on your knee, (so your bear can run fast)
And put it to your heart (so your bear can love)
Rub it inbetween your hands and give it a kiss.
(The group laughs)
Maya: Brianna we're going to have a sleepover tonight. I wanted to know if you wanted to join? We're only gonna force you to eat twice.

Brianna: Sure i guess but im not gonna be able to bring pjs

Riley: Why not?

Brianna: If i go back home they're gonna lock me in the room. I already have an extra pair of clothes and toothbrush in my bag.

Maya: Why do you have a toothbrush and extra clothes in your bag?

Brianna: Oh you know if someone poured something on me or puts dye in my food or i forget to brush my teeth at home.

Lucas: You're so prepared citygirl.

(Brianna laughs. And riley's phone buzzes.)

Maya: I can give you some pjs i think were the same size.

Brianna: Thank you.

(Riley looks down at her phone for a minute. She then looks up at lucas and Brianna. Maya looks at her and senses something is wrong.)
Maya: Riles? What's wrong?
Riley:( Fake smiling and staring at lucas.) Nothing Peaches.
(Lucas looks at riley then Brianna nervously. The scene cuts to the matthews house. Brianna, Maya and Riley Enter the house. Mr matthews topanga and josh are sitting on the couch. Cory and topanga snap there necks towards them. )
Topanga: Hi girls! Y'all having a sleepover?

Riley: Yeah! Is it ok if brianna joins?

Topanga: It's fine. Brianna you can come by anytime okay?