5SOS Roadtrip

road trip with 5sos:

I feel like road tripping with 5sos (and a bestfriend) would be so fucking epic. It'd probably be a long trip too, like cross country or something so these are some things it'd probably consist of.

ALSO I'm posting my throwback/ road trip worthy Spotify playlist for you guys to use while you imagine this whole thing go down. Enjoy, I'm very proud of it 😂

https://open.spotify.com/user/12183681649/playlist/2xzjxYMcseapGjwBwd9WQT

- Complaining about who doesn't wanna drive first.

- Having no schedule at all, literally being free souls this trip.

- Stopping at anything that caught anyone's eye, taking as much advantage as possible.

- You better believe everyone's got a GoPro on hand to capture it all, even one on the dashboard.

- Getting lost, blaming it on Luke cause someone decided he'd be the navigator (No GPS allowed, that's cheating!- Ashton)

- Pulling over a lot to stretch, Michael complaining about his ass hurting.

- Calum would probably be chilling in the back with the iconic old ass acoustic guitar and have a t shirt wrapped around his head trying to be a hippie.

- Luke complaining about the body odour that was obviously collecting inside the vehicle after a few days on the road with only gas station stops (No hotels yet)

- Making a bet about who's gonna cave first and demand a shower.

- Luke. Luke would cave first, no doubt. That boy cares about his hair so god damn much.

- I feel like the goal would to be driving towards places with beaches or rivers. So, your shower stop would basically be everyone skinny dipping at the first body of water you saw.

- Michael running straight into the water, clothes and all with Luke over his shoulder screaming "YOU ASKED FOR THIS! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" and throwing him in.

- Obviously you and your friend being hesitant to skinny dip at first, so ya.. Y'all got thrown tf in there too by Ashton and Cal

- Ashton yelling about something touching his foot and almost drowning himself over it.

- Deciding to camp on the beach for the night so everyone got proper rest.

- Even though you had an RV, you had tents too for these occasions. Everyone splitting into 2's to sleep :)

- Campfire jam sessions at every beach you camped out on.

- Almost having everyone type of souvenir you could possibly get from each place.

- So many pictures, I'm talking goofy ones too. All the boys with their shirts around their heads while they did a captain Morgan stance on top of the RV, Everyone being complete tourists with shirts and hats on, making ridiculous faced in front of certain statues or buildings.

- Oh my god the in-car jam sessions would be the best part.

- Ashton air drumming on the steering wheel or the back of a seat if he wasn't driving

- Luke using a can of shaving cream as a mic and going all out to any song.

- Michael using Calums leg as a guitar, Calum being 100% done with Michael even though he's jamming just as much as the others.

- You and your friend recording the whole thing, taking ridiculous snap chat videos and obviously jamming out too.

- y'all know this road trip would consist of at least ONE of those damn boys admitting they're undying love for you- it wouldn't be a good blurb if I didn't throw that in there 😉

- Calum constantly taking pictures with his new camera. (Lots of them were of everyone else)

- Ashton having a GoPro everywhere he went, he even went as far as having one of the head straps for it.

- Michael catching Pokemon the entire trip, y'all know it's true. But, he'd also be using his phone to take artsy photos of everyone and everything and being incredibly proud over it.

- Luke face timing his mom, sending her photos and updates of everyone. His Instagram would totally become an "On the roof of the RV watching the sunset" theme.

- Finally getting home, feeling weird as everyone got dropped off one-by-one.

- Having a group chat where everyone sends pictures and videos, planning the next adventure.

- Everyone going out for lunch a few days after to talk about it and actually relax. The boys telling you all about how it was weird to not having everyone together for a few nights.

- Michael would put together multiple YouTube videos of the trip. His developed photos would be all over his dresser.

- Luke hanging all of his photos onto a bulletin board in his room.(pretty much covering the whole thing)

- Ashton having all of his in a shoe box labelled "ROADTRIP '16".

- Calum would totally ask his mom to put together a scrap book of his photos.

- Printing of a copy of the map you guys used with all the pen marks, X's, smiley faces you guys made on it so everyone could have one to hang up.

ALRIGHT THIS WAS HELLA LONG SO I HOPE IT MAKES UP FOR MY LACK OF POSTING. IM SO SORRY I SUCK.

- Ash X