Ch.46

Demi POV

This article is going to ruin Karoline’s recovery. It is talking about how she looks pregnant. She doesn’t, but she has gotten thicker, like she should. I am so mad about this, she is only 14. This is going to kill her. I called my manager.

“What can I do about this,” I asked.

“Nothing, unless you want to buy all the magazines,” he said.

“I don’t want to do that,” I said. It was a waste of probably over $50,000.

“What do you want to do about it,” he asked.

“I don’t know, this is going to ruin her recovery, there is no way I am jeopardizing it,” I said.

“You go through this every day,” he pointed out.

“She doesn’t and I feel bad that I make her go through it at all. I am used to all the stuff that they say  to me,” I said.

“Look Demi, you have been a mom figure to her for a long time and better than that you have been idol to her most of her teen years. You have been her ‘adoptive’ mom for almost a year. I promise you will know what to do,” he said.

“Okay, thanks,” I said and hung up. I didn’t know what to do. I could tell her, but she would be devastated. I could let her find out, and then she would feel like I have lied to her. I don’t want her to be mad at me, so I am going to go with the first thing. I don’t know she could end up hating me either way. It was really late, so I will tell her in the morning.

**IN THE MORNING**

“On the latest E!News, Demi Lovato’s daughter is probably the most talked about child in Hollywood right now. It is rumored that she is pregnant, but I don’t think she is pregnant, but could it just be weight gain? I am Giuliana Rancic and this was E!News,” she signed off.

I heard this as I woke up. God, she wasn’t watching it was she? I shot up off the couch and thankfully she wasn’t down here. It was just the television. She was probably upstairs right now. I don’t know how to keep this from her; I have no other choice than to tell her. I walk upstairs and she is in her room blasting music. I don’t know how I don’t wake up from it half the time. Sky doesn’t either, but Sky was in belly while I was doing different concerts.

I walked into her room and she smiled and turned down the music.

“I have to talk to baby girl,” I started.

“What,” she asked. I knew she was getting inpatient.

“Okay, so you know paparazzi have no lives and everything. They don’t do anything, but hurt people,” I said.

“Yeah, I know what about it,” she asked.