"Oh my god, really? That's good news."I smile. 

"Yes, so that means not alot of running around. And feed her stuff like Oatmeal and liquids like milk and water. Plus, we've made you Emily a doctor's appointment for Saturday. I'll bring the discharge papers to the room in a moment."He says smiling, before leaving to talk to another doctor.

i walk into the room with Trish, to see my dad sleep on one of the chairs, Daniella on her phone texting someone I presume, and my mom was playing peek-a-boo with Emily. I smile at the thought.

"We're back."I announce, taking off my jacket and sitting it on the chair.

"Hey, sweetie. Hi Trish."My mom looks up.

"Mommie"Emily looks over.

"Hi, baby girl."I walk over and give her a hug.

"So, did you talk to the doctor?"She asks, and I tell her everything the doctor told me.

"Ally, i'm gonna get going. I have- uh, work."Trish says, before leaving. Just as she left, the doctor came in, and gave me the pappers to sign.

I gladly sign them, and hand them back to him.

We we're finally home. Emily was next to me in my bed, sleep. It was about 9, 10 O'clock right now, and I haven't heard from Austin all day. I guess he's making out with Lexi, and he's too busy to care right now.

I turn up the volume on my TV a bit, the movie Cyberbully was on right now. I love this movie, although it always leave me teary eyed by the end of it. Well, I was about a half way into the movie, when I got a text from...Austin. It took me a minute before I answered back.

~

Austin:Hey.

Ally:Hi.

Austin:Sorry, about earlier. Lexi wanted me to stay for her and after she want me to take her shopping, which was weird by the way.

Ally:It's okay, Austin. She's your girlfriend, I tottaly understand..And I actually feel bad for you, did you have to carry the bags?

Austin:Yea, and people thought the bags from Victoria's Secrets were mine

Ally:You don't know how bad i'm laughing right now omg

Austin:Not funny.

Ally:*sends the laughing emoji*

Austin: -_-

Ally: sworry.

Austin:Anyways, after school wanna hang out? You me, and Emily?

Ally:Sound's fun, sure

Austin:Ok, now goto bed Dawson.

Ally:No, MOON.

Austin:Shhh, now bye.

Ally:Austin.

Austin:Goodbye.

Ally:Night, Moon.

Austin:Goodnight Dawson.

Ally: :P

~

I put my phone on the nightstand, that's next to my bed, and doze off to sleep...smiling…

A/N: Hai, again. So i have good news :). The marking period is over friday, so i'll just finish my work for the rest of the week, and once i do that, i can start updating more frequently, instead of every 2 weeks, since i won't have anything to worry about. yay. Also! As i said before, once this story ends (which is NO time soon) i'm gonna write about how Austin and Ally met, up until the pregnancy, her leaving, and her having Emily. And in that story, you'll find out that secret Daniella and Ally were discussing a few chapters back about what happened in New York with Tanner ;). OOOOOOOOOOO and also! i'm gonna upload the first chapter to When I Was Your Man, the 20 part One Shot, sometime next week, so look out for that :). That's all. I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to update soon. Don't forget to review. ily :)).