chapter 18: just like Jay

"You can't just kiss me and walk away like that!" I screamed at him.

He stopped in his tracks and cursed out loud. He turned around and shot glares at me.

I was annoyed. This was the second time he kissed me without any God damn explanation and walks away as if nothing happened.

"Stop announcing it to the whole school" he growled as he grabbed my arm and dragged me off. People were beginning to notice us.

He found an empty classroom and shoved me in there. I growl at him in anger. "What?" I asked annoyed. I crossed my arms over my chest.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. I bit my lip.

A smile crept up on his.

"Are you that troubled by a kiss?" He asked, a smirk playing on his face.

I took a deep breathe. GOD Dammit this idiot is trying to make me look like the desperate one. "Your the one who kissed me- twice"

He shrugged "what's wrong with that?"

I gritted my teeth "you dont kiss someone for no good damn reason"

"I do"

My lips parted slightly. I was angry and frustrated and on top of that he just bugs me off. I've become a girl he just kisses for the fun of it.

"Your a dick" I said before shoving past him to get out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Whoa what was that?" He asked. He was messing with me

I ran my hands through my hair and rolled my eyes back. I've had enough of his bullshit.

"Your a jerk" I said " how can you kiss me and act like everything's all good"

I ripped me arms from his and stormed out of the room.

I really really hate hate hate that I love him.

I went up back to the room. Alex was still laid on my bed like he owned the place. I slammed the door and caught his attention.

"Where were you?" He asked whilst biting into a cookie. My annoyance was at the highest right now. "Stop eating on my bed!" I hissed shoving him of my bed.

He snorted "jeez are you on your period?"

I threw my pillow at him "all boys are facking idiots"

I hid myself under my bed covers. A tear rolled down my eyes. Why does Kai have to mess with my God damn feelings. Why did he have kiss me again.

I sobbed silently until my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

"Emelie" a voice called. "Emelie"

I moaned and opened my eyes. "What?"

"Turn your fucking phone off!" Alex snapped at me.

My phone was going off. I couldn't even tell although it was right besides me.

"Sorry" I mumbled to him. I looked over to the other bed. Kai hasn't returned.

Alex was sleeping on the floor besides my bed.

I grabbed my phone and was almost blinded by the brightness. I squinted one eye closed and declined the call.

Kai

Kai never called me. Why the hell was he calling me at 3am?. My phone buzzed telling me that I have a message from Kai

I need to see you. Come down