chapter 15: Drunk night& Kai's feelings

"Why are you calling me at 1am?" He spoke through the phone. His voice was raspy as if he has just woke up.

I bit my lip "Kai's knocked out cold and I can't drag him back"

I heard Nate sigh. "Just leave him"

I snorted. "I did. And then came back because I felt guilty"

I could hear Nate laughing at the other end. "That is so you" he said. "Alright I'm on my way"

I smiled happily "You are the best! Thank you!"

He hung up without replying back. I felt rejected but who cares I can finally leave Kai in Nate's hand. It wasn't long until I saw Nate jogging towards me. He was wearing a hoodie and jogging bottoms.

"Yo" Nate said whilst he approached me. I smiled hugely "thank you so much"

I was grateful for having such an awesome friend. "Alright I'll leave it to you, bye" I was about casually walk away but was dragged back by my collar.

Nate pulled me in front of him "where do you think you're going?"

I laughed nervously "my room"

Nate glared at me "you're not going anywhere. You're helping me take him back"

I frowned in disappointment. There goes the awesome friend out of the window.

"Grab him" Nate said whilst he tried pulling Kai up from the bench. I quickly grabbed Kai from the other side and managed to pull him up.

We were on both sides and holding on to Kai who let himself go. He was heavier than I expected.

"What are you doing here at this time anyway?" Nate asked suspiciously. I shrugged "ice cream"

Nate nodded slowly and didn't say another word on the way back. Just as we were only a few feet away from our rooms Kai suddenly woke up.

He looked surprised and looked around his surroundings until his eyes landed on me. He smiled cheekily. Oh boy

"Emelieee" he slurred whilst calling my name.

"Still drunk?" Nate asked. I nodded with a scowl.

Kai noticed Nate and frowned. He broke away from us and stumbled forward. "He's escaping!" I hissed whilst Kai began to make a run for it in his drunk state.

Nate couldn't stop laughing as I ran after Kai trying to be as quite as possible since people were asleep by now. Kai lunged across on the floor and hit his head against wall and moaned in pain.

I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself.

"I have to record this" Nate snorted whilst getting his phone out. My face was by now red from laughing so much and I had tears in my eyes.

"It's not funnny" Kai frowned rubbing his forehead. I snickered whilst he got up and managed to get back to his own room by holding the walls.

He pushed the door but it wouldn't open. He looked so confused and began to charge at it.

I swear I was at my breaking point with this guy. Nate was on the verge of crying and I was crossing my legs so that I don't accidentally pee by laughing so hard.

"You use the damn card" I hissed at Kai who was on his 3rd charge against the door. Kai nodded with an 'o' expression.

He went through his pockets but couldn't find his card. "I don't have itt" he stated with a frown.

I laughed but I was truly frustrated. "What do we do now?" Nate whispered.

While me and Nate were thinking of a plan I was oblivious to the fact that Kai began to unzip his pants and pull them down.