Chapter Nine

Before I start this chapter I wanted to thank you all for 550+ reads, I am extremely happy and grateful right now, I know it isn't one million but we're getting there *winks*

Louis

"Dude, please tell me you're joking, you seriously can't be that pathetic," Jensen says to me in between snorts.

"I wish it was a joke" I say staring at the floor as we walk to school.

After a while of me, walking in slience and Jensen laughing at me he pats me on the shoulder and says quietly, "Hey Louis, Isn't that Kayla over there?"

"Don't you d-"

"Oi Kayla!" Jensen shouts waving his hands, gesturing Kayla to come over.

"Fuck you," I say quietly as I see Kayla walking towards us.

"Hey?," she says, looking at Jensen.

"Louis wanted to say a few words to you,"

"Oh, y-yeah, could you help me out here, Jensen? It's just that you say it much better than me," I say, trying to play it cool.

She sighs and says, "Honestly this is pathetic! Louis if you want to talk to me, do it! You've been staring at my friends and I like a psychopath for the past month and should I even mention the call."

"Uh...what he was trying to say is that he's having a party tomorrow night in honour of Autumn break and if you would want to come." Jensen says saving my ass.

"I'll think about it," She says gently and walks away.

"You're an asshole," I mutter.

Jensen chuckles and says, "But you love me plus I just saved your ass."

I shrug and we both continue our walk to school.

The next day, early in the morning

I wake up pretty early considering the fact that we haven't got school today and head downstairs to make myself something to eat, I kiss my mum on the cheek as she enters the kitchen.

"Go put a shirt on, it's cold!" She says as soon as she sees me.

"Mum, seriously, with this body you don't get cold," I say taking a bite from my toast.

"Don't make me take out the chancla."

"Okay okay - As soon as I'm done with my breakfast I'll put on a t-shirt," I laugh. "Are you working today?" I add.

"Yes, unfortunately, but I'll be back home early, Ruben has something special planned for me tonight, if everything goes right I might not make it home tonight," She says raising an eyebrow.

"Mum, ugh, that's disgusting," I say, placing my toast on the counter - "On a more serious note, I'm having a couple of friends over tonight, is that okay?" I ask.

"What do you mean 'ugh, that's disgusting'?" She says mockingly, "You've watched and done worse plus your mama's still got it."

"Mum, please act normal," I say.

She laughs and says, "You can have a party alright," she says raising an eyebrow "but only if you promise to clean up afterwards."

"Will do." I say.

After our conversation, I head upstairs and grab my phone and start inviting people to my extremely last minute party.

Later in the day

People have already started coming, but there's no sign of Kayla, I've been too stressed to drink, that, and I need to see clearly if I'm gonna clean up afterwards.

Half an hour later

Rick and I were just talking but he left me to prepare himself for a make out session with some girl and Jensen is nowhere to be found.

~

The party is in full swing and Kayla hasn't come yet.

She said she would be here - Wait, did she actually say she would come.

I just want to aplogize to her for acting like such a jerk and for taking so long to aplogize - You know what? I'll just aplogize to her for existing.

"Man, there's this redhead, she's asking about you - she's so fucking hot." Jensen slurs, whispering the last part.

"Are you drunk?" I ask, touching his shoulder.

"I'm just a little tipsy," he says and I roll my eyes.

"You need to sit down," I say, looking for a stool, "Here."

"Gracias," he slurs, "the redhead is waiting, she's upstairs in the bathroom, go and satisfy her needs, you sexy son of a bitch."

I shake my head and run up the stairs.

The bathroom door is open and I a redhead who I suppose is her standing next to the mirror with a smile on her face, as soon as she sees me, she hugs me and offers me a drink.

"No thanks," I say.

"Come on, just one cup," she says handing me the drink, I take it and she smiles.

I sip the drink and scrunch my nose, the drink is fucking strong.

She laughs and I smile raising the cup.

She was pretty hot, but I'm pretty sure Jensen's drunkenness made her seem hotter than she actually is to him.

"What is this?" I ask, taking another sip from the cup.

"I don't know, but you get used to it - it's actually really good when you do," she responds intertwining a lock of her red her around her finger.

"So, your friend told me that you haven't got a girlfriend" She says batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah" I murmur.

"Oh," she says, "and do like anyone?"

I think about it before answering, "Nah, not right now."

Before I know what's happening, her lips are on mine and she starts kissing me aggressively and messing up my hair, I pull back.

"What the hell was that?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair.

She puts her hands on her waist and says, "I thought you didn't have a girlfriend and you're currently not crushing on anyone."

I got myself into this, when Jensen told me that a 'hot' redhead was waiting for me upstairs, I wasn't expecting her to talk to me about rainbows and sunshine, I knew she wanted more and deep down, I wanted that too.

I shrug and she starts kissing me again, this time, I kiss her back and after a while we head to my room and she pours me another glass of the strong shit she made me drink earlier.

~

I wake up really early in the morning and I find the girl, laying in her bra and panties next to me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I say quietly, I climb out of bed and put on a t-shirt and some sweats and head downstairs.

I unlock my phone and start playing extremely loud music so that all the hungover idiots, including myself would wake up and leave.

I leave my house for about twenty minutes and come back to find an empty trashed house, I turn the music off and start cleaning the house so it looks good before my mum gets home, it is 6 a.m. so I've got time.

-

I have a throbbing headache, but I don't remember shit from last night - What the actual fuck happened here? And why did I wake up with redhead in her underwear?

---------------------------------------

Before you start sending me death threats please wait till the next chapter haha.

Thanks again for the amounts of love in my story, the comments, the votes and reads.

I'll see you on the other side.

You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl.