It's not a bad idea.

Start from the beginning

"Who is he?"

"An ex boyfriend. They took it too far at a party obviously not knowing the consequences of what they were doing."

"We're they drunk?"

I shrugged. "Probably."

"Then there you go. If I wasn't at half the parties we went to, you would have been knocked up too. You're wild when you get drunk." He said.

If he would have gotten as drunk as I did, he would have been the father. "I guess Sarah is too. Must run in the family."

"Yeah...well I'm going to go run. You wanna come with me?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I would, but I have to stay with Sarah for...moral support or something."

He laughed. "Good luck with that. I'll see you later baby."

"Have fun running." I smiled and watched him run in the opposite direction. His muscles flexed as he moved his arms. Have they always been that amazing? That's a stupid question. Of course they have. I shook my head, making the thoughts go away, and walked back to Sarah and Zach.

"You haven't told your dad yet?" Zach asked.

"No. How do you tell your dad something like this?" Sarah answered. Her face was red from where she had been crying. If she's crying this much now, I'm going to hate to see her when the baby starts to effect her emotions,

I raised my hand like I was in elementary school again. Both of them look over at me. "I say you just come out and say it. It will be easier that way. Yeah he might be mad, but it will be a lot easier than working up to it."

Zach looked at Sarah. "It's not a bad idea."

"I could do that," Sarah said. "OR I could wait until Josh does something really stupid and tell him then. Maybe he'll be so mad at him, he'll just accept it when I tell him."

"I really don't think Josh doing something stupid will distract him from the fact that you're pregnant."

"Maybe we could get him to start a fire in the kitchen or something. He's always liked to blow things up."

I looked at Zach for help. He sighed. "Look, I think you should do what Ebony's saying. We need to figure things out and keeping things from your dad isn't going to help us do that."

"I can't do that!" She yelled.

"Why?"

"Mom got pregnant with me when she was 19. I feel like if I tell him...he'll see her again. I don't hate mom like you and Josh do, but I know she wasn't a good person. I don't want to be compared to her."

I took a deep breath and pulled Sarah's chin up to look at me. "Listen to me. You are nothing like mom. You never have been. This," I gestured to her stomach. "that does not make you like her. That makes you a girl who made a mistake. I told you this last night."

She nodded. "He's going to be mad."

"That doesn't mean he will love you any less. You're his daughter. He'll get over it eventually." I looked over at Zach. "You might not be so lucky. I suggest getting some sort of padding for your whole body."

He looked at Sarah with wide eyes. "Is she serious?"

"No," Sarah said. "...Well it might be smart to know where some are located. You know what? Lets talk about this inside."

We all got up and walked inside the house.

"Can I go back to bed? I really think you guys need to talk alone." I told her.

"But-" Sarah started.

Zach put a hand over her mouth. "You can go back. We do need to talk."

I smiled and waved at Sarah, who was glaring at both of us, and ran upstairs. I almost jumped on to my bed, but caught myself. I would have landed right on Bryan, and that  would not have been good.

I took the hoodie I was wearing off and crawled in gently, or tried to, next to him. My attempt failed because he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey," he said in a sleepy voice. "Did you go running again?"

"No, Sarah needed me to..." He didn't know about Sarah yet. "Um...she needed to talk to me about something."

"Oh." He said. His arms wrapped around my waist as I snuggled closer to him. "Is everything ok?"

I nodded. "Everything is fine, or at least will be. It's in the process of being worked out. It's stressful...Bry, I need a distraction."

He smiled. "What kind of distraction?"

"You." I sighed.

"You're family is in the house." He whispered.

I shivered when I felt his breath on my neck. Then his lips. His soft, warm lips trailing down my neck, across my collar bone and back up.

"Bryan, don't even worry about my family."

I felt him smile against my skin. His lips went lower as he pulled me closer. I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to my lips. My tank top had come up and I could feel his hot hands on my skin.

"Ebony!"

I jumped as Josh pounded on my door. Bryan looked down at me. "There's no way he woke up because of us. We didn't even make noise."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, pushing him off of me. I pulled down my shirt down and fixed my hair before opening the door.

"What?" I growled. He completely ruined everything.

"There's some guy downstairs in our living room." He whispered.

I glared. He interrupted a perfect moment because he doesn't know Sarah's freaking boyfriend, or friend boy, or whatever he is to her?!

"That's Zach stupid."

He tilted his head. "Who's Zach?"

"Zach! Sarah's Zach!" I yelled. Why was he such and idiot?

"Ooooh! That Zach." He smiled at me knowingly. I punched him in the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For ruining things!" I slammed the door in his face and got back in my bed.

Bryan sighed. "So I guess that moment is ruined."

"Unfortunately. Just go to sleep." I told him. One thing I know for sure is that I am going to hurt Josh today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this was short and a filler. I was actually going to add more, and it would have had more Tyler in it, but I'm really tired and I wanted to give you guys a Christmas update. I wish it was better, but I've got the next one planned out. Who knows? I might even upload tomorrow.

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever you were celebrating. I know mine was amazing. Vote and comment! :)