Chapter 6|Ill hurt her, Ill harm her, Ill kill her.

I just wanted to say before this chapter begins this is supposed to be a short story of you don't know :/

Continue reading and enjoy.

•??? P.O.V•

I'll hurt her, I'll harm her, I'll kill her.

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I've made at least one new friend two days ago which is Mira who is also Ship Master OTP. But to my surprise her sister Lisanna transferred back here and attempted making friends with me. And I guess she's okay...

"Hey Lu come follow me!" She says dragging me by the arm leading me to the courtyard where the Sakura tree stands. That's also the tree me and Fire are meeting up tomorrow!

"What's up Liz?" I ask.

"Stay away from fire eater."

She knows him?!!!

"Wait what!" I yell at her in surprise.

She then brings out a pocket knife and I know this isn't going to end well.

She raises it up and I'm defenceless so I close my eyes waiting for the impact.

But nothing happens. I open my eyes to see the one and only.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Warren.
.
.
.
Jk not really
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu Dragneel.

•Natsu's P.O.V•

Pfff Geometry who needs it I much rather skip and hang near my new favourite tree where I'll meet Stellar.

But as the tree comes into view I see my old friend Lisanna and Lucy, but Lucy looks scared.

I hide behind a tree to see what's going on, unfortunately I couldn't hear anything.

Five seconds later Lisanna pulls out a pocket knife and aims it at Lucy.

My heart skips a beat.

I dash madly towards her. 

And tackle Lisanna.

•After the whole incident and Mavis expels Lisanna•

"Arigato." Lucy says to me while we're in front of the school.

"Hn." "I only needed you for my project."

"Of course." She rolls her eyes and walks away.

Just for a project.

(Sorry this chapter is short)