Chapter 3} Carless choice, Wrong wife, hear her voice.

•Before the school day when Lucy called•

•Natsu's P.O.V•

"Natsu~San your father advises you to clean your room." Jesse one of my maids say as she peeks her head through the door.

Yes I'm very rich, have several maids and butlers and my dad owns a huge corporation called Dragneel.inc.

Usually I can't clean without doing something to make it a little more fun.

The first thing I do instead of calling up Gray like a planned to do is grab some dirty laundry and shoot it in the bin as a game of basketball.

7 minuets in the game my dad himself calls me down.

"Son! Come down here I have an important announcement!"

God first he orders to clean my room then he calls me down for no reason!

I make my way down the huge marble staircase and see my dad next to the most unexpected person ever.

Lisanna Strauss, Mira's sister from Edolis High even though she used to be part of Fairy Tail.

"Uh Dad what's SHE doing here?"  I ask causally as I try to make no eye contact with her.

"Son meet your soon to be wife Lisanna
Strauss or Lisanna Dragneel." He gestures towards her.

"WHAT?!" I shout I finally look at her and see she's batting her eyes and giving me a flirtatious wave.

"We need to marry one of the Strauss siblings to expand the company in this case Lisanna."

"DAD I DONT LOVE HER!!" I shout louder so the whole staff can hear.

Lisanna starts fake crying on the spot offended at the remark.

"Don't disobey my orders you're marrying this girl in a week at least pretend to be happy about it!" Igneels voice booms.

"But I love someone else!!" I yell one last time before storming of to my room.

Stellar_girl_10...whoever she is.

I abandon my cleaning task and grab by phone almost cracking it due to my anger.

Fire_eater: Hey Stellar

Stellar_girl_10: Hey Fire, what's up?

Fire_eater: I'm in a forced marriage with a girl I don't like. :(

Stellar_girl_10: When?? :0

Fire_eater: In a week but I'm going to convince my dad to hold of the marriage till the end of month..

Stellar_girl_10: How 'bout this at the end of the month before the wedding we meet under the rainbow Sakura tree for the first time--to make you feel better!

Fire_eater: When I meet you then I'll be way happy ;)

Stellar_girl_10: It's a date <3

Fire_eater: Ttyl gotta clean my messy room, cya! <3

Stellar_girl_10: Bye <3

Stellar always somehow manages to make me feel a thousand times better. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to be very isolated the next day at school. Still gotta do that god damn project with Heartfilia and its due in two weeks.