Bloodstream

A week passed. Becker had blocked Julie's phone, email, and anything related to her whatsoever. Little did he know, his best friend had begun to take the blow.

Becker was watching a movie on Isabella's couch with her. They were watching a fun 80s movie. Isabella was curled up in a blanket, snuggled into Becker. She yawned cutely and kept watching the movie.

Becker's phone buzzed. He looked at it and saw it was Alex.

"I need your help. Right now. It's Julie."

Becker raised an eyebrow and he texted back. "Is this really Julie or Alex?"

"Alex! But listen, Becker! Julie's sending me death threats!"

Becker took a deep breath. "Okay. Tell her to stop and that I'll meet her at her place at 7pm. I need her to stop."

"Okay. Please do something about her, man. I know she means it when she says she'll kill me."

"I promise."

Becker put his phone up after pressing send and he zoned out for a minute, running his fingers through Isabella's hair. He kissed her forehead. "Hey, Bella, I need to get up for a minute. Alright?" he said. He gently put her head on a pillow and then went to the bedroom. He paced the room some and knew something had to be done at this point. He had waited too long.

**********

7pm came and Becker was waiting patiently at Julie's place. He had told Isabella that he had something important he had to do. He had a trick up his sleeve and was thankful that his friend, Oliver, was a virologist. Becker had a syringe with some very strong bacteria in it. Oliver had been reluctant on giving him the syringe, but he knew the severity of the situation itself.

Becker planned on trying to inject her spine or neck. He held the syringe in his pocket and he saw Julie walk over.

Becker smiled sweetly, hoping his plan would work. "Hey Julie!" he said with a wink.

Julie looked at him and sniffled. She was still getting over a cold she had caught. "What do you want? Listen. I'm sorry for threatening your best friend," she snapped, shivering.

Becker sighed. "I don't forgive you at this point, honestly," he said. "Come here. I wanna show you something." Julie, weak and tired, walked over to Becker.

"What could you possibly want to show me?" she groaned. Becker made sure she was so weak that she wouldn't care what she felt. "I wanted to show you my new car!" he smiled and took her into the garage. The lights were off.

Suddenly, he turned the lights on, tackled Julie, and pinned her down with everything he had. He wanted her to die a slow and painful death. He made sure he had her neck down and he injected the bacteria into her neck. He knew that it would hurt her badly and he loved the thought of that. Not only did this syringe have strong bacteria in it, but it also had multiple viruses like HPV. Julie had passed out due to a pressure point that Becker had been pressing near her collarbone.

He threw the syringe away after he did his work and left her on the ground. He knew she'd get worse as time went on, considering how her immune system was already weakened. He smirked to himself and made sure that nobody would really find her until she got up herself.

After washing his hands, he told Alex what happened and he then went back home to Isabella. When he opened the door, she was nowhere to be found.