29th Birthday (part 1 of 2)

Ella's POV:

I'm almost done getting ready for the night club.
And I'm putting on the last of the make up I need.

I have clear skin so I'm good with that.and I have perfect eyebrows so I'm good on that too. And I didn't put on and lip stick/gloss because I don't want to. I just put on chapstick to make them soft.
Here is my eye makeup:

I finish. Then as soon as I'm don't my phone rings. It's one of my good friends, Tanya.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey girl when you leaving?" She asks right away

"In a minute, why?" I ask

"Can I come with?" She asks. No, I can't let her come because I know she'd want to drink, even if it was just a little. But the thing is she's 6 months pregnant with her daughter.

"No, you cant. You're pregnant Tee" Tee is a nickname I gave her.

"I obviously won't drink. It'll be hard since it's your birthday, but I wont. Pleeeeease?" She begs. Although it's really hard to say no to her, I have to.

"No, maybe when you're not expecting we can. Okay?"
"Fiiiine. Anyways I have a present for you. Check under your bed." She says

"Awww that's so sw... wait how'd you get the present under my bed?" I ask confused

"Well when I came over your house earlier and when you were showering I went to my car and sneaked back up stairs. And placed it under your bed" she says

"Ah, now that makes sense. I'll go see. I'm putting you on speaker" I say and I do so

I go into my room and get a bag that was under my bed. I take out the wrapping paper and it reveals a huge eyeshadow palette that has lots of colors.

"Awe thank you Tee!" I exclaim

"You're welcome. Now you should get going girl. Oh, and if you get tipsy at all, even if it's just a little, call me and I'll pick you up." She says

"Alright I will. See ya" I say and I hang up.

So I grab my small purse. It contains my wallet, phone, some lady's products(if you know water I mean), some hair ties, and a few other useless things.

And I head out my door and I lock it behind me.
I own a decent sized house and a really nice car.
How can I afford these things? Well I work at 2 high paying jobs. One as a physician and the other as a counselor.

The kind of car I have is a black corvette

I saved up for years to get this car. I just got it like 2 months ago.

I lift up the door and I get in, then close the door.

The night club isn't far from her so it didn't a me more than 5-10 minutes to get here.

I take my purse and I get out and lock my car.
I can't afford not to lock my car or leave my purse in it because who knows that in a town like this, anything can happen.

I see a nice purple Lamborghini a few cars away.

There are no bouncers so I can walk right in, thankfully.

I walk right to the bar and they ask me what I'd like to drink.

"Soda" I say

"What kind?" They ask

"Pepsi" I reply

I sit on the stool and a few minutes later they bring me my soda.

I thank them for it and I go and sit in an area where there's not a lot of people. It's like a nice, open seating area.

This is nice. It's like relaxing and having a good time, at the same time.

I see a few dancers, not exactly strippers, but they're dancing like it. But they have their cloths on.

A few minutes later I finish my soda and I bring the glass back to the bar. Then I go sit back where I was.

I don't wanna dance right at this second because if I do the fizz from the drink won't agree with me stomach.

So I just look around, observing the crowd.

All of the sudden I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to me.
By the time I look to see who it is, they're already in front of me.

Oh my goodness its.......

"Harley Quinn nice to meet ya" she holds out her hand for me to shake.