Who Does That? (1)

Quick note!

This book was written by me a while ago so there's a bit of mistakes, obvious cliffhangers and some holes between the story line. But over all I'd like to think this isn't the worst book ever. -kat <3

- Chapter: Who Does That?

*Edited*

Second year of college. Everything has been good so far. I've been passing my classes with flying colors. But walking to these doors again after a break is making my heart beat faster than a drum.

This is the part that I knew I would hate ever since I started college. There's this one teacher called Ms.Vloren, she's foreign. Don't get me wrong shes a really good teacher all but she makes all of her students in all of her classes give each other gifts a the end of the year.

I'm sorry... what?

She says it's for us to share and to make new friends.

Yea, okay. Like we all need new friends while most of us are stuck in dorms or down at the library trying to cramp in a five page essay due the next day. Or like others that party 24/7

The gift arrangement is like Secret Santa with your family. Of course instead of it being your family it's twenty year olds waiting to get drunk at the beach.

The worst part is that you barely know them since most of her classes have over more than a hundred students in them. I came to this school because I wanted to per-sue my medicine career not give gifts to strangers.

Hell, I spent countless days sleep deprived to get a scholarship. Just so I wouldn't have to waste all my money.

My best friend friend Charlotte thinks other wise.

She's definitely ten times more out going than me. And just like any other cliche, she's drop-dead gorgeous. She has light blonde hair and dark emerald eyes that lighten up in the sun. She likes to party and hang out with boys all the time, typical college girl.

She likes the idea of giving a gift to someone especially if its a boy since she wants to find her...

True Love.

I personally could careless about finding my 'true love'. I'm in college for a reason and it's not to find some boy. Ive never really been in a serious relationship before. So maybe that's why.

" Today Ms.Vloren is telling us who were suppose to buy a gift for." Charlotte says with amusement, making my attention snap to her.

" You excited? Cause I am!" She squealed.

I chuckled, "Do you really think I'm excited? You're only doing this because you want to get married in Italy like Kim Kardashian."

She stopped and squinted her eyes giving me a stare. I crossed my arms and waited for her to give up on staring.

" Ugh! Its not fair! You always win." She said as she started to walk.

" Well duh. Char, you need to get your head out of that imaginary love story that you live in. We've both worked our ass to be here so make it count." I said.

" Make it count by having sex with a hot guy." She said nodded.

I turned my head to her and glared at her.