17 - Back Home Safely

Blair POV
We safely went back home. To our surprise, everyone seemed gloomy. "Why so down?" I asked Tsugami Harudori of the NOT class. "We defeated one of the DWMA's major enemies.
"Well- it's hard to explain. One of the Death Scythes- and their miester, were killed by Cro a Gorgon, a growing threat," she answered. "Since I took down Shaula, I will be happy to take down more Gorgon's if necessary!"
"I'll help, NYĀ!" I yelled back.
"Yeah!"
"Woooo!"
"YIPEE," we cheered.
"Nice to know someone is enjoying the apocalypse," Anya said.
"What are we going to do about it?" I asked.
"Well, Akane and Clay predict that the top teams will go in and eliminate Crona. So that means BlackStar, Death the Kid, Maka and (Yn) will most likely be fighting against him," Anya said.
      "That's so cool. I will look forward to squashing Crona. I don't want him hurting my (Yn). We have lost enough," I said, with a said 'Nya'. 
     "We better go," Tsugami said. "I don't want to be late do S-Stein's class," she showed fear towards Stein. "He pulls some cruel jokes."
    "Bye!" I yelled. 
    I started walking away when (Yn) caught up to me. "Blair- I have some amazing news. We are going on a mission that only the top pairs can participate in. We are killing Crona Gorgon. Death The Kid, Maka, BlackStar, Kilik, Ox and Kim are coming with us. Also some of the teachers are too, like Stein and Sid," he was so happy. I played along.
    "Yay! I can't wait to kill some no-gender butt," I yelled.
    "We leave in a weak. I absolutely can't wait. Lord Death says to eat up and sleep," (Yn) said.
    "Well let's get started on training for it," I said.
   "We need all of the strength and energy we can get. I doubt Crona will be an easy fight," (Yn) said. "Hopefully no one else will be lost..."