Four - Medusa!

Yn POV
    "So Blair, I've been wondering about something, what has your past been like?" I asked.
     "One of the DWMA pairs thought that I was a witch. They killed me. I'm still alive because cats have 9 souls," Blair explained.
     "Maka and Soul?" Clair asked.
     "Yeah," Blair replied.
      "You know that the DWMA's 800th anniversary is today, right? Well, we were planning on staying home with you," Clair suggested.
What is that loon thinking? "Yeah, the dance is overrated anyway. We can wait another 100 years," I said.
"Thank you! Maka and Soul said that it's only for DWMA students. I'm glad I won't have to be alone," Blair was so happy.
"Do you want to go on a walk or what?" Clair asked. "We can explore the allies," Clair said.
"Isn't that dangerous? Allies?" I asked.
"I'm in!" Blair yelled.
"Woohoo! Let's go," Clair opened the door to let me and Blair out. What happened to Blair making us fish?!?
Blair, Clair and I walked for hours. Going to different stores, meeting up with her other 'lovers' and such.
Bangs and screamed went up in an array of fireworks, no not fireworks, explosions. Blair looked up into the sky. "What's happening?" She asked.
"Witches," Clair replied. "At least 5. They look like fighters."
"Actual witches?" I asked.
"Yeah,- WHAT THE HELL IS THE GREEN BOX?" I noticed a green box surrounding the tower were the party would've been.
"A spell," Blair said. "Let's find the witches and kick their asses! They have some nerve coming onto my turf and start blowing stuff!" Blair was furious.
      "Let's go," I ran ahead of them. The witches shouldn't be far. The explosion was only a block away. "There they are!" Five mice-like witches were terrorizing a fish shop.
    "Chi chi chi," one of them said.
    "Chi," said another.
    "Chi chi chi chi chi. Chi, chi chi," explained another.
    "CHI," yelled another.
    "Which language is that?" I asked.
    "Blair's got this!" Blair said. "Halloween cannon! Pumpkin, Pumpkin, SMASHING PUMPKIN!" Blair used her spells to wipe out all of the witches.
      The witches got up and started snapping along to a 'song' of their own making. They piled up onto each other. 
      "Vulgar," a witch said. She looked like all of the witches were grown up.
       "Who are you?" I asked.
       "I am a combination of all of the witches you just saw, the Mizune Sisters," she added.
       "Well hello, Mizune," Clair said.
       "Why are you here?" I asked.
       "I am working with Medusa Gorgon. That's all you need to know," Mizune stated.
       "Medusa? The school nurse?" Clair panicked.
       "Precisely," Mizune answered. "Wh-what are you?" Mizune asked me.
      "Half human, half wolf. What about it?" I sassed.
      "Medusa needs another test subject, I think I might take you," Mizune said. "Chi chi chi," she said, putting her hand out. Pink bars surrounded Blair and Clair, I was left alone. "Chi," Mizune added. I was being restrained by pink chains. I was tied down on my knees. "Let's go."