Chapter Two

Chp. 2

"Do you have an issue with my request?"

"NO I DON'T! I'LL STRIP" Natsu says before he strips off his clothing. Now, all three of the wizards stand naked in front of each other before Erza steps into the shower. At first, she shuddered at the difference in the water temperatures with half of her body covered in goosebumps while the other was engulfed in steam. Natsu and Gray began to actually look at Erza as she extends her hands for them to join her in the shower. They began to blush because it has been so long since they last did this together; but then, they actually began to LOOK at her. Her scarlet red hair that was now sticking to her skin, her nice, fair skin covered in the tiny droplets of the water, the way her body was perfectly curved in all the right places. They snapped out of their thoughts as the blush on their face became darker.

"What are you guys waiting for? Get in the shower!" Erza says as she pulls them into the shower with her. She lathers up the sponge with strawberry soap and tells Natsu to turn around. He complies and then she begins to lather his back. At the touch, Natsu lets out a sigh as she begins to spread the bubbles around his back. She watched his back muscles move under her skin and began to get lost a little bit. She watched the soapy suds slide down his back, the white bubbles giving contrast to his slightly tanned skin. The ridges of his back began to overflow with soap as Erza began applying more suds. She followed the bubbles lower towards the dimples on his back until,

"Erza, mind if I wash your hair" came gray's voice as she turns to see him lathered in bubbles. He had her shampoo bottle in one hand and he began to pour some into his hair. Erza stuttered out a "yes" before she turned back around with a blush on her face

"this was just supposed to be a shower, so why do I feel like one of those girls in the naughty books Levy lets me read?!" Erza though as she started washing herself. She felt a pair of hands reach into her hair and realized Gray was shampooing her hair. His hands were soft and relaxing as they massaged the shampoo all over her hair and scalp. Erza lets out a weird noise when he applied a little more pressure and he stops. Erza realizes what she did because she turned to see gray blushing and natsu just now turning his head to look at her. "I'm so sorry she apologizes and she turns around again. He turns her to where she is standing under his side of the shower, the hot and cold water feeling comfortable to her now. Natsu turned to see Gray watching Erza rinse her hair. He almost yelled at him before he began to look as well. Completely facing them, Erza let the water run over her hair, washing the shampoo down her body into the drain. They both blush horribly as they realize, they're STARING at the one woman who can KILL them if she caught them looking so intently. Immediately, gray closed his eyes and asked Natsu to wash his back. This got Erza's attention. "so you guys are starting to get along?" she asks with a smile. Damn her she was gorgeous. Natsu took the sponge from Erza and handed it to Natsu so he can wash his back. Erza then turned around and asked that her back be scrubbed.

"Will my hands work? Natsu has the sponge"

"sure, just be gentle"

Gray began to soap his hands and gently drag them down her back in order to get a full layer of soap on first. He then felt hot hands working his back as well. He hissed and unintentionally squeezed Erza's sides. Natsu got a bit worried, not for gray, but for Erza because she let out a tiny moan.

"Are you ok Erza?" Natsu asked looking as she turns to them blushing. Gray lets her go and steps back. She nods quickly and rings her hair. "Natsu, you need to watch where you place those hands, you dumbass." Gray deadpanned. He has noticed Erza getting flustered as turned back after turning the cold shower off.

"Shower's done" she rambles and pulled her towel over her body. She looked up at the wrong moment because she saw Natsu's hands reach for Gray's hips and squeeze.