xxi. BE SERIOUS

"I just don't understand."

"Buck, I'll teach you about phones when we're not getting shot at."

Bucky sighed and reluctantly held his firearm up to shoot at some targets. "It's the camera that gets me. It's always just a picture of me. Every time."

You signalled for Bucky to move down the corridor with you but he didn't see as he was so distracted in his thoughts. "Covering fire, please?" you snapped and Bucky looked at you surprised.

"What's got you so riled up, doll?"

"You have. Can you please focus on the task at hand instead of your phone troubles?"

Bucky just shrugged calmly and resumed fire at the targets and the two of you continued successfully in your mission. For another minute.

"Did I leave the stove on?"

"BUCKY."

Bucky freezes in the middle of the corridor and you look at him in annoyance. Before you know it a gunshot echoes through the room and Bucky is on the floor. The lights come on and the rest of the Avengers gather around you and Bucky.

"That was the lamest attempt at training I've ever seen." Tony laughs, pulling Bucky up.

"Not my fault that Bucky is the most distracting teammate of all time."

"Is it my good looks that distract you?"

"No, it's your annoying ass questions about technology."

"You didn't deny that I'm good looking."