iv. TRAINING

Your fist connected with the punching bag several times and each one made a resounding thud. "You should work on your stance." The voice resonated from the doorway of the gym and you recognised it immediately. Bucky's foot steps were getting louder indicating that he was getting closer to you. Despite trying your best, knowing that he was watched you instilled serious worry that you could not shake and your focus was almost completely lost. Even whilst landing weak punches, the only noise in the room you could hear was his breathing and the heat didn't seem to come from your workout but rather from his warm breathe that seemed to radiate towards you.

"Here," He stepped towards you and pressed his front against your back. He ran his fingers along the length of your arm as he re-positioned them to land you a better punch and his hand grasped your waist to rotate you. His face was incredibly close to yours and you could feel the hairs of his beard tickle your neck as he leaned down and whispered "Try now." into your ear. His hands slid away from your body and you now felt more exposed as he wasn't as near to you. You could feel his icy blue eyes still staring at you and you punched the bag. Instead of just the heavy thud from prior to his arrival, you'd punched straight through the seam of the bag and landed your hand inside it.

You heard Bucky's chuckle as you pulled your hand out with great force. "I might need someone to fix that." you mumble, gesturing to the broken punching bag. Bucky walks to stand behind you as you gather your stuff and mutters a quick "We should do that again sometime." before winking and walking away, beginning his own training.

"Yeah, yeah we should." You mumble to yourself, exiting the training room. "That was so great to watch, nice score." Clint's voice pestered from next to the exit. "How long were you watching that?" you groan in annoyance.

"The whole time, baby."