Chapter 17 - You could be my diary.

Warning; bad written smut :(

~

“Where are we going?” Marcel asked confused but Louis simply turned around to Marcel, smiling widely.

“Just wait,” Louis spoke and turned away, fixing his eyes on the road ahead. Marcel nodded and sighed, looking out of the window.

It was the next day and they were in Louis’ car on the way to their date, but only Louis knew what the destination was. It was annoying to Marcel, but on the same side he was really excited to see what Louis had planned and where he was taking him too.

No matter how many times Marcel had asked Louis where they were going, Louis always reminded him what the meaning of the word “surprise” was and then grinned widely, which left Marcel wondering what his boyfriend had in mind.

Suddenly the car stopped and the faint music coming out of the radio stopped, enshrouding the two teenagers in silence. Marcel turned his head and looked at Louis who was looking right back at Marcel, his blue eyes meeting the soft shade of green that Marcel’s eyes had.

“We’re here,” Louis announced and got out of the car. Marcel got out as well and looked at their surroundings while Louis locked the car. They were standing in front of a concert hall and people were already walking in. Marcel was confused and Louis stood next to him. He took Marcel’s hand and interlocked their fingers.

“What are we doing here?” Marcel asked confused and looked at Louis.

“We’re going to a concert. Well, an Ed Sheeran concert to be honest. You told me how you liked his music when he came onto the radio a few weeks back, do you remember?” Louis asked and Marcel thought for a second before he nodded and opened his mouth to say something.

“I got the tickets a few days ago, before our storm, actually. I was going to invite you but you know things didn’t go that well but now that we are on good terms again. I know you don’t like dates that much and I thought about so many things to take you to – I thought about going to the movies, but this isn’t really special since everyone goes to movies, especially fourteen year olds on their first date, so I dropped that idea. I then thought about taking you to an amusement park but its winter and the good ones are closed. I asked my mum what I could do and she suggested ice skating but the hall is crowded and I know how you hate crowded places. I know concerts are crowded too, but it’s a good kind of crowded, I think,” Louis said with a smile playing on his lips.

“You really thought hard about it, hmm?” Marcel said, a blush creeping its way onto his rosy cheeks and Louis nodded, smiling back at Marcel.

“I wanted it to be special,” Louis admitted sheepishly.

“I love the idea, I wanted to see him live since a long time,” Marcel said. He leant in and connected his lips with Louis with a gentle kiss. Louis kissed back and Marcel pulled away.

“We should go in,” Louis said, gently pulling Marcel with him. Marcel followed him happily, excitement filling his body.

~

Marcel and Louis sat on their seats next to each other and listened to Ed singing his songs. Marcel had his head leant on Louis’ shoulder and they had their fingers interlocked. The people around them were standing or sitting, shouting the lyric along to Ed’s singing.