Chapter 6 - "What's your secret?"

Louis walked into his math class and locked around, smiling as he spotted the familiar guy with the nerd glasses, the same guy that he used to pick on but now had to get him to go to prom with him.

The black haired boy walked over to Marcel and looked at him. “Is this seat taken?” he asked, pointing at the seat next to Marcel; the nerdy boy flinched as he heard the voice and looked up, fear and confusion was written all over his face before he looked to the seat his bag was placed on before he slowly shook his head.

Grabbing his bag, he picked it up and threw it onto the ground and Louis smiled thankfully before he dumped down on the seat.

“How’s it going,” Louis said and looked at Marcel who already was hovering over his books again; Marcel looked at Louis, utterly confused about what was going on or why Louis wasn’t picking on him, but a part of Marcel liked it, very much actually.

“Pretty okay,” Marcel eventually replied while he sat up straight and closed his book while looking at Louis; his heart was almost jumping out of Marcel’s chest as he felt Louis’ blue eyes staring into his eyes.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Louis said, a smile playing on his lips. He had a feeling it would be much easier to get Marcel than he expected, and he would rub it into Zayns face once he succeeded.

~

At lunch Louis first thought about sitting down at Marcel’s table, but then he backed off and sat down next to Zayn who was chewing a gum while texting on his phone, probably to some girl that he wanted to fuck, that’s how Zayn played.

Zayn was a boy who used girls for his fun; he could never see himself in a serious relationship. He always said how he found relationships were for adults that wanted to settle down and get kids, and that was far out of Zayns plan.

“Did he already accept your invitation?” Zayn asked without looking up from his phone and Louis rolled his eyes.

“Sure, and we’re getting married on Saturday, please make sure you wear your best suit,” he replied sarcastically and took a sip from his coke. “Get your head out of your ass.”

Louis let his eyes wander around the cafeteria, spotting the usual happenings around school; some boys were talking about with whom they hocked up that weekend or with whom they were planning to hook up whilst girls were talking about their crushes, clothes or make-up, in the middle of all the girls was Eleanor, the girl that everyone thought was dating Louis, but Louis only called her whenever he needed her, he basically was dating her body, not Eleanor herself, but she didn’t seem to mind as long as she could tell everyone that she was dating Louis, it was like that dating Louis was something to be proud of.

Louis’ eyes wandered further and stopped at the boy with the combed hair, vest and the big glasses who was sitting at his usual table, but he wasn’t reading this time, he held his phone in his hand and it seemed like he was texting someone, probably the brother or sister that Louis never met, those siblings that Harry never mentioned after he said that they didn’t live with him.

“You have no idea how I’m enjoying this,” Zayn smirked as he shoved his phone into the pockets of his blue skinny jeans and snatched a fry from Louis’ plate, shoving it into his mouth.