31: Nice view

I have a feeling I already used this picture but I'm not sure. Are you guys okay with seeing pictures more than once?
Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
When I came home from work Ifound a hand written note on the fridge which made me so confused I began to read it.

Y/N,
I'm sorry.
P.s It's Can't even say "Good-bye", hello
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

I knew it was from Ben and decided to rip it down before anyone saw it.

"Everyone's seen it bunny." Jack said.

"Seen what?" I asked.

"The rabbit note from Affleck."

"How do you know?"

"Who else could it be anyway what's this with the Alice in wonder land stuff." Jack asked then I sat down on the couch with him and explained the story and how I don't know how to feel about Ben or his note and Jack told me to call Ben. So I texted him instead: Hey if you're free come over. Thanks for the note.

Then twenty minutes later when I was on my balcony looking at the view and drinking some whine Ben walked in making me jump.

"Oh Hi." I said.

"Hey Um Emma I think that's her name let me in and told me to come here."

"Cool. Want some whine I can go get you a glass." 

"No It's okay anyway wanted me to come..."

"Uh-Yeah I wanted to talk."

"Mh-hmm"

"Basically what is happening?"

"What do you mean?"

"Between us."

"Oh."

"Because don't get me wrong I like you a lot, like a lot but how do you feel?"

"Really because I was the one who was knocked down after attempting to kiss you."

"I was late." I lied.

"Yeah what about the time before that?"

"I was tired."

"Don't lie you hated the first time I kissed you and don't have feelings for me you wanted to play around with me."

"I wish, I wish I could just ditch you but no I have to feel empty when you're not around and I'm only capable of true happiness around you."

"Yeah well I used to think about my job more than most things but now I've been delaying a flight to the UK just so I can spend longer with you."

"Yeah well when the paper theories about what celebrity you're dating it hurts me and I need to turn down writing those stupid articles getting me nearly fired and forcing me to be an exemplary work or I'd get fired."

"Well I just want to kiss you."

"Well I want to kiss you more." I said before Ben put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss we began to make out until neither of us could breath. Ben began to creepy his arms under me top and undid my bra straps as we made out and I was able to unbunckel his belt. 

"I want you." He whispered before we made out again.

"Nice view." Casey said.

"Fuck." I said, I forgot it was a shared balcony.

"Bedroom?" Ben whispered.

"Bedroom." I said. "Casey Fuck off." I said after Ben walked into my room. I followed Ben in Shut the balcony door and put the blinds down. He pulled my top over my head and I undid my jeans and took them off along with my underwear and Ben began to do the same, I was ready for this and I wanted him so badly. I lay back on my bed and gestured him towards me, once he had taken off his jeans. He climbed on top of me and gently thrust into me. I moaned and he buried his head in the crook of my neck, passionately sucking at the skin. I wrapped my legs around him and the bed creaked as he gained speed.

“Fuck.” I moaned and just like that I forgot all of my  problems, though I couldn’t guarantee the morning would be something to look forward to. My insides tightened as he fucked me, his thrusts became sloppy and I knew he was close. Using one hand, he moved his hand down to my clit and rubbed it repeatedly. I bit down on my lip and that’s when it hit me - the euphoria, the wave of pleasure. My body shook as my orgasm took over and following a string of curse words, Ben met my orgasm with his own.

“Ah, fuck!” He exhaled loudly and pulled out of me, rolling onto his back - next to me. He kissed my neck softly and laid back silently. I didn't know what to say so I just lay there panting along with Ben until his phone began to ring and he moved to check it.

"Ugh its my manager, I'll just hang up...Wait fucking hell six missed calls from my manager. Shit can I go take a shower. I forgot I need to go and meet with him."

"Yeah um you know where the bathroom is." 

"Yeah. Im sorry I wish I could of stayed for round two."

"There was a round two?"

"Of course baby. Now sorry but -"

"It's fine go." I said throwing his boxers at him.

"Thanks."

A/N: When I began writing this chapter I never thought of it going into sex I'm as surprised as you.

Question of the chapter: Do you like how long the chapter was?

Ben is so man boob-ier cx