3: Can It Really Be Him?

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~

"Did I say something wrong?" The stranger said.

"You're Affleck, Ben Affleck." I said in shock.

"Um, yeah I am." He said with a smirk

"Can you excuse me while I jump of this plane, think I'll fit through the window?" I said earning myself a cute chuckle from BEN AFFLECK.

"And why would you do that?" He said playfully knowing exactly why I said that.

"Hm let's think, I talked about you a lot during this flight and that wasn't stuff I wanted any stranger to really hear, worst case scenario Ben Affleck hearing that, oh wait hi Ben." I said in a joking manner.

"I found it touching and made me feel respected as an actor." Ben said.

"What the part about your dick?" I joked, why did I say that?

"Especially." He said smirking as I was smiling uncontrollably.

"Hey, I know you get this all the toile but you might of noticed how big of a fan I am, can I take a picture with you?" I hesitantly asked.

"Sure." He said. I took three pictures, us smiling, pulling stupid faces and then he kissed my cheek. What? He, okay calm down.

"Wow, I met Ben Affleck and now the five teen years old me is literally screaming and dream come true." I said.

"Well, I'm glad she's happy. Wait most of my movies are R rated five teen year old you broke the rules." Ben said still joking.

"I know what a rebel." I joked.

"So why  you flying out to New York?" Ben asked.

"I got a job as a reporter. What about you?" I asked.

"Well done, I'm just going home." Ben answered.

"Thank you it's quite exciting moving from London to New York. So I'm just wondering why are you using the commoners transport?"

"Commoners transport, I like how you said that. And just. A use I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I have to waste money on expensive flights." Ben said.

"True." I replied, I could see Casey coming back he looked down at us.

"You finally started to speak to the stranger on the plane, I'm proud of you." He said walking up.

"Shut up Casey." I said.

"Okay I'm sorry. Anyway sorry may I get past?" Casey said.

"Yeah, sure." Ben said.

"Wait you're-" Casey started saying rather loudly.

"Casey maybe sit down and lower your volume." I said quickly. Casey mouthed 'Ben Affleck' and Ben mouthed 'yes'. What a moment I just met Ben Affleck the guy of my dreams.

A/N: well done you all guessed correctly. Anyway I will be updating every other day because everyday is literally killing me and lowering the quality of my writing. Also please don't ask for updates I do appreciate that you want to read more but I don't need reminders on updating because I plan out times during which I write. I hope you enjoyed the chapter more coming soon.