29: Thank-you

That picture makes my heart melt and my ovaries burst.
Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~
I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock and my three roommates walked in, with my best friends chocolates and ice cream.

"Hey Becky called us and told us what happened." Casey said his eyes were red abd puffy.

"We got you your favorite [favourite/Ice cream ]" Jack said handing me the ice cream.

"Sorry we weren't there for you yesterday."  Emma said hugging me.

"It's okay, thank you for being here now."  I said.

"This calls for a group hug."  Casey said and we all hugged on my bed and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." Jack said.

"Wait no it might be a murder. " I whispered.

"Don't worry I'll take 'em on" Jack whispered back.

"Hello...everyone." Ben said walking in. We all replied with hey or Hi.

"Wait how did you get in?" I asked.

"I knock, no one opened so I opened the door with the key." Ben explained.

"Where do you have the key from?"  Emma asked.

"Casey." Ben said.

"Casey don't tell me your -" Jack started.

"What? No. I just told him where to find our spare key." Casey explained.

"Yes Jack I'm not trying to steal your guy." Ben said.

"Yeah he already has Matt and Henry." I quickly slipped in.

"Yeah. Wait no!" Ben said.

"You said yes the ship is true." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yay anyway I'm gonna leave to work." Emma said standing up from my bed.

"So are we, we have a dinner reservation at eight and we don't want to be late." Casey said.

"Ooh fancy and you even rhymed." I said.

"Not on purpose but sounds better when it rhymes." Cases said.

"Anyway bye." Jack said.

"Bye guys,bye Emma." Both Ben and I said. Ben sat down on my bed when they left the room.

"Hey." He said leaning in for a kiss however I held up my ice cream.

"Sorry holding my otp."

"Your what."

"One True pair."

"Oh and great choice it's my favourite."

"Same want to share?"

"Sure."

"I'll go get you a spoon." i said standing up and leaving my room thinking how stupid I was for rejecting a loss from Ben. I could feel myself mentally beating me up for rejecting something I always dreamed of and something felt amazing when I kissed him before. I came back in the room and Ben was staring at my book shelf. Well at least what was meant to be a bookshelf it included around four books, lots of movies on DVD and blue-ray, vinyl and cd albums by my favorite artists.

"I like, like, love,  love,  ehhh." Ben said pointing at different stuff on the book shelf.

"How dare you." I joked.

"Like, like, like, me,  me, me, me,  well this whole row up to here is me." He said pointing at some of the movies. "I love the face you have only three..no four books on here."

"I'm too busy to read stuff or I read stuff on my kindle or wattpad."

Paradox

"Wattpad?"

"You've never heard of it!"

"No why?" He asked.

"Because like there's stuff about you one there and yeah."

"Who writes stuff and stuff like what?"

"Well like fan fics-"

"Ah okay."

"Yeah and most of the time there okay and written by good writers but then you get the bad ones they don't update often and on schedule and they are writers that loose the character and I just generally bad" I explained
[cough, cough last statement = Me]

A/N: sorry I didn't update yesterday I was really busy doing a musical for a show that's this Friday and we only had since Monday to create it.

Question of the chapter:
An I loosing Ben too much, because I'm really scared of loosing the person and having someone completely different?