chapter 30/ shock

"After school"
Jay/p.o.v
So I had a good day today and I went out side to the parking lot with Niqo

Hey niqo "I said"

Wassup "niqo said while mad and getting in the car"

Damn what's wrong with you "I said while getting into the car"

Nun "niqo said while driving home"

Jay/p.o.v
So me and Niqo didn't talk the whole ride so I'm gonna ask him what's up cause ion like to see my bae mad over some shit that I don't even know

Niqo what's wrong with you? "I said while tapping him on his shoulder"

Nun "niqo said "

Niqo tell me for real "I said while walking to the door with him "

Nah just for get it cause you going to get mad and get into trouble "niqo said while unlocking the door"

Niqo tell me what it is "I said while following him in the house"

Ight ,Brittany yo post to be friend said she was going to beat yo ass and I  said who and she said yo girl and I said OK we gone see and then she was like yeah we gone see then she call you a hoe and I said she a hoe but yo shit loose and then she talking bout stop playing my shit tight and I said biiiiitch you ain't got no walls "niqo said"

Why she doing this she just need a good ass, ass whooping cause she just be acting so petty and I told yo ass Niqo not to talk to that bitch she just going to wow you up that's why ion buy in to that shit but I had enough so she want are ass beat she gonna get this good ass whooping "I said"

Do it next week bae that's if she continues to talk about you cause ion need my baby suspended for three days and shit even though we don't talk in school

Ight Niqo "I said while kissing him"

Thanks.....😁😜😠