four

Over the course of the next few months, Isaac worked on pulling himself out of his shell. While he didn't get that involved with clubs at school, he started talking to people in his classes. In his study class he sat with Rose and Emmett, but in his biology class he sat next to Angela and actually liked her. He tried sitting with her friends at lunch one afternoon the Cullen's couldn't be in due to it being sunny, but they were so annoying he almost stabbed himself with a fork.

It had been over Christmas when Isaac had been in Phoenix with his mother like he did every year that Bella mentioned she was thinking about moving to live with Charlie because Renee and Phil were moving to Jacksonville in the spring. Though his mind was filled with troubled thoughts, worries and lack of sleep, along with his unknown reason for drawing even more - nobody knew why exactly - he was excited at the hope of his sister staying with him.

And that's how Isaac found himself standing in the airport waiting for his little sister. He was rocking back and forth on his heels, hands in pockets when he heard an all to familiar voice shout his name.

"Isaac!" Isabelle Swan shouted when her eyes landed on her older brother, a bright smile across her face. Isaac grinned brightly as she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him. Isaac responded the same, wrapping his arms around her neck and head in a tight hug that she was responding too equally. "Missed you." Bella mumbled, though her words were slightly muffled in his shirt he still knew what she was saying.

"Missed you too Bells."

The drive back was hilarious for them both since Charlie had let Isaac take his Police Cruiser since Isaac's truck was having the oil changed. They finally pulled up outside the house, and Bella gaped up at the house she had forgotten was so big.

"Bella." Turning at the sound of her fathers voice, Bella smiled kind of awkwardly at her father, making Isaac cringe.

"Hey Charlie." Isaac winced knowing that had to hurt their father slightly. Isaac stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling around for his keys.

"Dad, you got my keys?" Isaac asked, catching them when Charlie tossed them to him. "Alright, well I have dinner with Alice and Edward, mind if I head now?" Isaac asked and Charlie nodded.

"Alright, Be home by 10."

"Cooleo." Isaac agreed, kissing his sister on the cheek. "See you later Izzy."

Isaac pulled up outside the Cullen home and jumped out, pulling his sketchbook from his bag and closing the door. As usual, Alice was sitting on the doorstep of her home with a bright smile, her dark curls pulled into a French braid.

"Hey Alice." Isaac smiled kindly, though his smile now held a slight unease. Alice stood up as Isaac approached her, holding his sketchbook out for her to take. Alice took it, frowning slightly. "I drew me giving you my sketchbook..."

"That's fine, don't worry." Alice assured her best friend once he showed her the picture of them exchanging the book. "Come on, everyone's waiting." Alice grabbed his wrist, pulling him in after her. Isaac let Alice pull him in, grinning at her overenthusiastic attitude. They rushed up the stairs, Alice complaining that Isaac cheated when he beat her up the stairs as she ran up behind him at human speed. A claim he totally denied as he practically ran into the main room and sat on the couch in between Rose and Edward. He sent them both a grin, one neither of them returned. Edward got up from the couch and headed to the piano as Isaac frowned. Isaac leant closer to Rosalie, missing the way she shifted uncomfortable.

"What crawled up his ass?" He stage whispered, causing Rosalie to snort before bursting into a fit of giggles when Edward glared at Isaac. He held his hands up in a surrender position as Rosalie frowned when she smelt something familiar from the boy again.

"Why do you smell like Caramel?" Rosie asked him, causing Isaac and the rest of the Cullen's to frown at the blonde curiously.

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about." Isaac said awkwardly, moving back from Rosalie slightly.

"Don't tell me you can't smell it?" Rose said in disbelief, looking at her siblings who merely shook their heads.

"I'm serious, in my 90 years I've never wanted to taste someone's blood as much as his." Isaac gulped, moving
Isaac quickly moved to the other side of the couch when Rosalie mentioned this, the boy letting out a nervous smile.

"I don't have to worry about you ripping out my throat, right?" Isaac asked nervously. Everybody stayed silent, and Alice handed him his sketchbook. Confused, Isaac looked at the drawing that rested on the page in horror. The sketch was undated, and he didn't remember drawing it but it was certainly a future event because things about him were different in the drawing. Isaac dropped the sketchbook and it hit the ground with a loud thud, causing Isaac to jump slightly.

"This isn't possible, is it Carlisle?" Isaac asked hopefully when he crouched down to pick up the book and observe the drawing carefully.

"How many of the drawings have actually happened?" Carlisle asked curiously anc Isaac shrugged.

"Almost all of them I think." Isaac told him. "At Christmas my sister told me she was thinking about coming to Forks since my mum was moving again. Here." Isaac took the sketchbook and flipped the pages until he came to the one of his sister. There was two sides to the page split down the middle from left corner to right corner, the top side of Isabelle sitting next to Renee at a table in Jacksonville, while the bottom half had Isabella and Isaac hugging in the airport.

"Which one happened?" Isaac pointed to the bottom picture, then almost automatically flipped the page over to show a drawing of Edward sitting in Biology with Isabelle next to him. He looked rediculously uncomfortable and Bella looking hella confused. Isaac remembered drawing that one, since he drew it that morning but he looked up with a confused yet curious look.

"I drew this one this morning, before I left for the airport. I have no idea how I know this, but I think Bella is Edwards blood singer."

date written : 11/10/17
date published : 07/01/18
edited : yes (2020)
word count : 1096