Chapter Ten: The Awkward Witch and The Angel's Explanations

Start from the beginning

Seth smirked. "You and until, until you die."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well i mean it's morbid, but true."

"Well i'm sure the scooby doo gang downstairs are dreading our appearance." Seth started.

I smirked up at him. "Let's go ruin their day."

Seth smiled down at me and stuck out his hand. i placed my hand in his and got off the bed. We walked downstairs with my arm around his. We walked into the foyer, where the other witch and the not so dead Leonardo were talking.

I awkwardly looked around. "Uh hi."

The witch frowned at him. "Hi."

"Um, so sorry about trying to kill your friend." I awkwardly apologized.

The witch crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow

The witch crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. I frowned. "Is she okay?"

"Victoria is fine, she's upstairs with whom i believe is her mate." Leonardo answered.

I nodded. "Well that's good."

The sound of steps echoed closer to us and i looked around them to see Victoria and another random guy behind her. Why do they have so many people with them? Both the witch and succubus rushed over and threw their arms around each other. 

"I was worried about you." Victoria told the witch.

"Thank you, but i am okay." The witch said.

The succubus pulled the witch in for one last hug before they both pulled away. "Victoria, if i may speak with you in private." Leonardo spoke up from behind the witch.

The succubus looked over at him, and then back at her mate. "We'll be in the garden if you need me."

Her mate nodded and she kissed his cheek before leaving with Leonardo to the garden. Her mate looked over at Seth and I with the witch at his side. I let out a sigh. "So i guess i should explain all of this happened."

So that's what i did. We sat down at the kitchen table and pleaded my case to them, letting them know about everything with Celeste. Cyrus, whose name i learned, kept a stoic expression, while Angana, another learned name, looked at me with a look of pity. I kept my annoyance at that to myself.

Leonardo and Victoria walked back in. Victoria kissed her mate's cheek again and took a comfortable seat in her lap. While they laid on the PDA, Leonardo gave Angana a gentle smile which she returned. So both pairs were sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"There is something I must discuss with all of you." Leonardo stated to everyone.

"This looks like a family meeting, i'll just go." I said going to stand up.

"Raya and Seth, you are both included in this, so i would suggest you stay." Leonardo said as he gestured for us to sit back down.

I muttered some words under my breath and i sat back down. Leonardo gave me a small smile of gratitude. "Thank you."