Freddy's Diary And An Unexpected Visitor

Golden's p.o.v

Freddy was still asleep but I saw something sticking out of the pillow he was on. I wanted to grab it to see what it was but before I did bonnie came in.

"Has my freddy bear woken up" she asked

I nodded a no and grabbed whatever was sticking out of Freddy's pillow.

"Hey bonnie do you know what this is"I asked

"No i have never seen that"she answered

"Hey guys, um golden what's that"springtrap asked

"I don't know" I said

I turned it around and read the title.

"Freddy's diary"I read

"Freddy has a diary "bonnie asked

"I guess so"I said

I opened the diary and saw some writing and a drawing on the first page. I kept flipping through pages and stopped in one that caught my attention. I read it out loud.

"Dear diary,

I have been having these bad nightmares. They make cry and sweat. I am afraid that these nightmares are actually a warning. I don't want anything bad to happen. I already lost my father and now i'm having nightmares and I don't want to lose anyone else. Everyday I feel weird but I don't know why. These dreams are mostly about my shadow brother and his shadow friend. One of the things that mostly happens in these nightmares is that I keep getting hurt. And before I wake up the last thing my brother tells me is "you are not worth of having so much power ". I have no idea what that means. I just hope it doesn't mean anything bad because i think I have suffered too much already that I don't want to suffer more. But I know that what ever happens i would never stop loving my brother,friends,and mostly the one I have loved ever since I meet her and that would be bonnie. If I ever get with her i promise that I would never leave her side and will always protect her from any harm. But I just hope that nothing happens to her or my family because i don't know what I'll do without them. I just wish nothing bad happens. My soul has already suffered so much,I can't stand it anymore.
Love,
Freddy"I stopped reading at the end of the page

I dropped the book and fell to my knees with my hands cover my face and I started crying. Bonnie and springtrap started crying too. That writing was just to sad to handle. My dad then came in tears running down his face. Bonnie,springtrap,and I were looking at him, tears still running down our faces. He looked scared.

"I'm so sorry"he said with his face down

I tilted my head. I didn't under stand him.

"I so so sorry"he said

"What do (sobs) you mean"I asked

"Its my fault this is happening,ever since I left, bad things have been happening"he said

"Dad are you alright"I asked

He started laughing. He looked up his eyes were white and he hand an evil grin on his face.

"Dad"I asked

"Who are you calling dad"he asked

That voice, it doesn't belong to my dad.

"Who are you" I asked

Then bonbon came in with the same eyes but with a smile on her face.

"Let's just say people call me shadow" he said

"And they call me shabby"she said

Shabby and shadow means shadow bonnie and shadow Freddy.

"What do you guys want"I asked

"We to warn you about freddy"he said teleporting to Freddy's side
He started petting Freddy.

"Freddy has such good soul"he said

He had something bright in his hand.

"But soon that good would disappear"he said closing his hand with the bright thing being cover by his hand.

"And turn into bad"he said opening his hand and showing something dark and shadowy.

I knew what he meant. He wanted to make freddy become our enemy.

"No freddy would never give in his soul so easily" I said

"(Giggles)oh put he might because i will keep torturing him until he gives in his soul"he said coming out of my dad making my dad fall to the floor

Shabby did the same. My dad and bonnie's and springtraps mom were on the floor coughing. Bonnie and springtrap ran to their mom but when I tried running to my dad shadow blocked me.

"Please shadow just let me pass"I plead

He then grabbed me by the neck and pull me close to him. He then whispered something into my ear.

"You are just a little whining bear"he said

He looked over to where freddy was. Freddy woke up and looked at us scared. Shadow then dropped me to the ground and started walking to freddy. I tried stopping him but I was to weak. I was out of breathe.

Freddy's p.o.v

Shadow was walking towards me. My heart started beating fast. I started breathing fast. I was going to run out of the room but before I did shadow grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the wall. I fell to the floor in pain he the attacked me. I then blacked out.