Telling the truth

Golden Freddy p.o.v

I was looking around Freddy's body to see what was going on. After I finished doing some repairs on my brother I remembered bonnie telling me that Freddy was yelling. So I decided to ask her what he was yelling.

"Hey bonnie remember when you told me Freddy was yelling, can you tell me what he was yelling " I ask with a curious look on my face.

"Well he said leave me alone you stupid nightmare and stop controlling me, that's what he said" bonnie answered me.

"OH ok " I said remembering what happened when me and Freddy were little bears.

(Flashback)

We were just playing in the backyard of our house. Until my brother and I heard a gun shot. We went to see what it was. And to our surprise we saw our dad laying on the floor bleeding. Freddy was so mad he went after the man but the man took out a knife grabbed Freddy and started making cuts on him. Then the police came with the next door neighbor. I ran to the next door neighbor and hugged her. She told me it will be alright. Freddy was took to the hospital which I begged the neighbor if we can go.

Then the doctor said that Freddy is ok but they couldn't fix something in him and he had to wear a red diamond necklace to keep him in control from becoming an evil and deadly nightmare. Then our neighbor named toy bonnie but I call her bonbon told Freddy and I that we can live with them which freddy and I said ok.

Then that's were we met bonnie and springtrap. Of course we all became friends. Then freddy and bonnie became BFF and springtrap and I became BFF.

(End of flashback)

"Golden are you ok " bonnie said with an unhappy look on her face.

All this time that I been remembering what happened i never noticed I was crying. I wiped the tears away and then something came to mind. Has bonbon ever told bonnie why we were living with them.

"Um bonnie did your mom ever tell you why we were living with you guys " I asked.

She stayed quiet for a while.

"Well she actually never told springtrap and I why you guys were living with us " she answered.

"Do you want to know" I asked.

"Yes I do " she said.

"The reason that Freddy and I were living with you guys is because our father was shot by this man and freddy tried to attack the man but the man ended up hurting Freddy a lot so he had to go to the hospital" I told her.

Her mouth was wide open when I finished telling her why.

"How come my mom never told me this before she passed away " she said.

I just made a I don't know face. Which made her giggle. Then we heard something turning on behind us. We turned around and saw Freddy's ear move a little. His eyes opened slowly.

"What happened " he said rubbing his head.

"Well you attack the security guard and then fell to the ground,golden brought you here to fix you ,which I noticed that golden forgot to take off the blood leaking from your mouth and the blood on your fur" bonnie answer Freddy's question.

Then I punched bonnie in the shoulder. Which she made a what face at me . I pointed at freddy and her ears went down when she saw freddy looking at himself with fear in his eyes.

"I'm a monster " he said and started crying.

Bonnie p.o.v

" I'm a monster "I heard freddy say.

"No your not ,your a kind and great leader " golden and I said trying to calm him down.

He started growling.

"If I was what you said right now I wouldn't be killing anyone "he said in an angry tone.

Beyond The Light Of The Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें