Bloody Night

Bonnie
It was a normal day like always just performing for the kids.
I was playing with some kids when I heard the manager talking to this random guy.

"You have to be here at 12:00 mike" I heard the manager say.

"Ok I'll be here at that time sir" mike said.

"Ok your free to go now " the manager said while walking away.

Mike nodded and walked out of the pizzeria. A night watch we haven't had a night watch in years. Well might as well go see what the others are doing. I went inside the kitchen and found chica,
foxy, and Freddy talking. But I noticed that Freddy didn't have his regular happy face , this time it was a serious and not happy face.

"Is everything thing alright " I asked with a curious look on my face.

"Well have ye heard the news about the new night watch lad " foxy asked.

"Yes I think his name is mike " I answer.

"His name is mike and he is going to be watching us for the night " Freddy said with an unpleasant voice.

"Oh now I understand why you have an unpleasant voice and look" I said.

"Guys its almost closing time we should start going on stage" chica said.

"Your right chica ok everyone on there positions because mike can be here any minute" Freddy said.

We all nodded as we stood still for a few minutes. Then we heard the front door open we saw mike come in. I heard Freddy growling like a mad bear which I started getting scared. Freddy noticed and he said sorry. Then when mike was in the security office freddy told us we can move and mind our own business.

Freddy went to his office. Chica and foxy went to the kitchen. I was alone on the stage. Then I heard mike starting to scream i heard him screaming in fear. After that I didn't hear him screaming anymore. I decided to go see what was going on. And to my surprise i found blood licking from Freddy's mouth and freddy holding mikes head with his right hand and the rest of mikes body was on the floor.

"Freddy what's wrong with you " I said in fear.

Freddy looked at me with a mad face and different color eyes. Then he dropped mikes head and put both hands on his head. He started yelling.

"Leave me alone you stupid nightmare and stop controlling me!" Freddy said.

Then he shut down. I ran to get golden. But I couldn't find him.
I started calling him.

"Golden ,golden where are you" I said.

"You were calling me bonnie " golden said behind me.

"Golden you need to come now your brother just fell to the ground and he was yelling " I said.

"Where is he!" golden asked me.

"In the security office "I replied.

He just started running. I've never seen golden run faster than foxy. Then he picked up Freddy and took him to the parts and service room. I followed behind him.